Beaumont SCers

forcefed95sc

I was going to be in town this Sunday and was wondering if ya''ll might want to get together for lunch? Post up and let me know. I will be in Lumberton for the day and probably staying in Beaumont at a friends house for the night. Would love to meet some of you guys.

No, no Hooters here :( . Hmmm, we have some other good restaurants such as Cheddars, black eye pea, Outback, joes crab shack, ect. Of course there are lots more but I cant think of them right now. Let us know where else would be a good place. Im sure the other people in the area will chime in soon.

sonicman1634 said:
No, no Hooters here :( . Hmmm, we have some other good restaurants such as Cheddars, black eye pea, Outback, joes crab shack, ect. Of course there are lots more but I cant think of them right now. Let us know where else would be a good place. Im sure the other people in the area will chime in soon.

Any place is good for me. I am not picky.

Im going to get in contact with Perlbird and Wynn and see if they are interested in coming (which im sure they are). I guess they havent visited the GC section lately :confused:.

Pearlbird and I have decided to meet at Wynn's shop at 11am. Then ride over to Chedders for lunch. After that I am going to ride over to Pearlbirds house and we are going to change out the spark plugs on my sc, then ride over to Evadale and watch some racing.

Track gates open at 9am, eliminations start at noon so ya might wanna blow off gettin' to see anything for your money by the time ya get through with eatin' and the sparkplug change.
If ya want, after the sparkplug change, I can run the Genesys and check codes & datastream on everyone's cars and maybe get some group/individual pics at a local park or...

Hey, we could take 'em all downtown to Crockett St & pose 'em in front of Antones or maybe someone else has a good photo setting in mind?

see ya at Koko's at 11, I'll be there packin' up shipments

'bird

Back