V6 Emblem...What do you think?

007_SuperCoupe

Here's a couple pics of the V6 emblems I put on my SC. Tell me what you guys think. I think I like them.

Attachments

• V6 emblem1.jpg
    V6 emblem1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 201
  • V6 emblem2.jpg
    V6 emblem2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 174
tbvird

look nice man, one thing i like about the SC though is that it has no identifying marks as to what's under the hood! i like to keep mine that way, but i do like the emblems some put on the side,
Damon

not to kill your idea or anything....but that emblem looks too small and looks kinda wierd out there in the middle of the fender like that. Maybe place it right above the trim or soemthing lower on the fender? Just a thought, i like the emblem, it just looks to lonesome and boring and wierd out there in the middle of the fender. It also looks a bit crooked in the pics :confused: maybe not, could just be me?

Like the look of the emblem still!!! :)

Nick

GREATWHITE666,
I know what you mean about no markings...But then again, those who don't know much about the SC, may just think it's a regular 'Bird with a body kit... ;)

93SuperCoupeBoy,
I placed it there because that is the approximate location of the V8 emblem that Ford put on the the V8's. It took me serveral months to find a V6 emblem that was the approximate same size as the V8. This one fit the bill nicely as far as that is concerned. I know they don't quite look straight in the pics, but they are. And the pics don't really do them justice either. I wanted something subtle and I think that this one fits nicely. I'm just not 100% sure I'm going to keep it. I'll let it grow on me for a while. I'm pretty sure I'll end up keeping them on there, but it'll just take some getting used to.

My brother got the 3800 emblem for the side of his cowl hood. Definately looks bad ***.
But I do have to agree, it does look kinda odd just sitting there in the middle.

oh yea

oh yea 007 supercoupe, i know what u mean. of course all SC's looks like a regular tbird with a body kit. i personally like the idea odf them thinking that, but then you blow them away. I also like the v-6 emblem you have, dont get me wrong, i was just saying, that personally i like the stock style of no markings, that way they are clueless when they are blown away! haha,
Damon

I will be putting the escape V6 emblems on my 94 as soon as the weather gets nice. I think those look good are factory emblems...so not that out of place. I have them sitting on my glove box. On the 89 I want to put the 3.8 emblem with a 'hi performance' one under it on each side.

Attachments

• 38emblem.jpg
    38emblem.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 98
  • hiperf.jpg
    hiperf.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 93
  • V6 logo.jpg
    V6 logo.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Dave, i had a page saved with the link but when i went to try the link its not working. I'll try to find out and let u know.

I almost went with the Escape emblem on mine, but decided it was a little too larger for what I was looking for. It was my #2 choice. I'm not too sure how large the 3.8 is though. I remember finding that some time ago, but if I remember, it too was a bit large for what I was looking for. Still nice looking though.

And if I remember correctly, those 3.8 emblems were available on a V6 Mustang site. I'm sure I've got the link in one of my MMFF mags. I'll check when I get a chance.

I think they look fine. It's your car, so do what YOU want to it. I was thinking of something similar with a "Supercharged" under it. The place I got my bumper inserts also had "Supercharged" decals that would look OK. Probably not with metal emblems though..
I got some "SC" raised decals from Super Coupe Performance. I placed one above the "Bird emblem on my hood (As on my Avatar) and the other by the Ford emblem on the trunk. Looks good there I think..

Attachments

• SC trunk.jpg
    SC trunk.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 134
imho the best ones are the supercharged side molding of the XR7's those look ultra sweet in the SC.

also the contour V6 badge is exactly like the V8 bird one except it says V6.

Last edited:
Back