SCs in the Bay Area...

Z

zac

SCs in the Bay Area...

have any of you noticed that here in the Bay Area we pay the most for our SCs compaired with the rest of the country. I see adds for 95 SCs on the east coast for like $7K, out here something like that would go for like $12k. Seriously prices here are more expensive, and I think that cars in general here are more expensive then other places.

Well if that's the case, maybe I should sell my 89 Cougar with 65 on the clock

Well if that's the case, maybe I should sell my 89 Cougar with 65 on the clock

I'm not too sure if our cars will sell for that much more but people certainly ask more...probably due to higher cost of living her in beautiful cali ;)

I just thought it would be funny to bring up a 10 year old thread that nobody replied to .. I wish these cars were still worth $10-12k. I remember Jmat saying he had an independant appraiser when his car was in an accident and he valued it at about $12k a few years back .. :D

- Dan

Wow, this does go back...in 2000 I bought a 96 V8 bird with 71K on the ODO, paid 8500 bucks for it, and it was in fantastic like new condition...comparables where going for 10K or more at the time. Sold it for 6 grand a year later, and now, ten years later, you're lucky to get 2500 for a nice bird. Oh well.

here is the thing rust free and its harder on the east coast to keep there cars rust free.....

people will pay more for a rust free car ... i have found that we take better car of the cars here ... what kills us here is the taxes and the smog fees

Back