area SCs

ThunderDave

I've seen several SCs in my area. A few nice ones and a few that really looked like they hadn't been taken care off. Of the ones I've seen, I've only been able to talk to one of the owners.

I was surprised though last Saturday while I was out with my sons, we spotted two more SCs, ones I hadn't seen before. They were both 94/95 models. The first was in kinda heavy traffic. It was from what I could describe only as a puke green looking color. Has anyone else seen an SC that color?

The other was a nice dark blue and we were behind him at a light making a left turn. He got in the right lane and I got in the left and cruised on by at the speed limit, so he could see we had an SC too. Not to my surprise, he goosed it and got up beside me and as I looked over at him, he seemed to be down shifting to try and race us. Mine is an aod, so I just pulled it down and we were off, left him way behind. Either he missed his gear or he had something really wrong with the car.

Spent a little while hanging with my sons and their group of friends that have ricers. They were all impressed when I raised the hood. Then I did a u-turn burnout for them. I think they found a new respect for a non ricer and no one really asked to race me, hmmmmm? My son told me anyway that I'd probably beat most of the cars there. There were a few Mustangs and Camaros, but they were in a different group.

It was fun showing off for them and maybe next time, I'll get to race a little.

David

You should check out the chapters list, im sure you have some sc's in your area. Im not too sure, but the hampton roads chapter might be your local...? i duno...also, what im sure of is that there is a big tbird/cougar following in the carolinas...i know because a few of those tend to visit the local bird/cougar club at www.mamn12.com

Back