New lightweight supercharger pulleys!

10% with Nut. Paul, I have others if you want them.

Attachments

• 10% pulley.JPG
    10% pulley.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 520
I want you to get it back together so I can take some pics of it... Looks good dude.. I just love that graphic on the closed nut...

RJ

Thanks for the pics guys. If anyone else has more pics, please feel free to email them to me. Flip, you need to get some stainless hardware to hold the snout on your blower and clean things up some (hint hint). I know I promised more group buys coming up, I have a few more things in the works that are a bit behind schedule, but rest assured, they are not forgotten. With Carlisle coming up in 2 weeks and my schedule for the immediate week thereafter, I have been trying to get caught up before I leave. I will post some preliminary details on the upcoming group purchases over the next week.

Paul

P.S Jeff, I will have a reply out to your email later in the day, Chris P. please send me a contact # and best time to reach you.

BT Motorsports said:
Thanks for the pics guys. If anyone else has more pics, please feel free to email them to me. Flip, you need to get some stainless hardware to hold the snout on your blower and clean things up some (hint hint). I know I promised more group buys coming up, I have a few more things in the works that are a bit behind schedule, but rest assured, they are not forgotten. With Carlisle coming up in 2 weeks and my schedule for the immediate week thereafter, I have been trying to get caught up before I leave. I will post some preliminary details on the upcoming group purchases over the next week.

Paul

P.S Jeff, I will have a reply out to your email later in the day, Chris P. please send me a contact # and best time to reach you.
I unfortuatly missed this GB because i just got my SC but if you do another GB for the 5% pulley u can add me to that list anytime lol.

91GreatWhiteSC, the group purchases come about whenever people want them really, I try to cater to everyone's needs rather than choose the timing. With that said, if you gather up some interest from a few people, I will be happy to run another group buy.

Paul

Like I said, I will be happy to run another special if you guys can muster up the interest. So far, I have sold out of the original production run as well as 3/4 of the second run. Talk to other people in the community and see if you can grab a few more people ready to buy and I will be happy to organize another in a new thread.

Paul

What To Do ???????????????

BT Motorsports said:
Like I said, I will be happy to run another special if you guys can muster up the interest. So far, I have sold out of the original production run as well as 3/4 of the second run. Talk to other people in the community and see if you can grab a few more people ready to buy and I will be happy to organize another in a new thread.

Paul
:cool: :cool: DOES " MIC JAGGER" KNOW YOU,R USING HIS TONGUE :eek: :eek:

Just to let everyone know, if you were waiting for pulleys, they have been shipped or are shipping this week. I am on vacation and will be until the end of the week so I will not have tracking #s available.

Paul

Back