Mac Cold Air Intake Part #

EGGZ_90 _SC

does anyone have the part # for the Mac cold air intake?? or is there another make that is better? if so can some one let me know.....thanks all...

go with the MAC, the ZR is a pile of *****.. can make something up yourself cheaper then it costs to get that for your car.

Lots of people have the ZR with no problems. Just because you had some does not mean it junk. If I was looking for a CAI I would pick the ZR since the bend befor the Maf is not good at all.

Talk to paul at Blue Tongue Motorsports he is a real good guy to deal with.

no, its garbage, the piece from the MAF to the filter is off the shelf home hardware PVC piping. The pos tubing is 2 inch in dia, where the MAC is 2.5, so is kinda a draw back if your going with a 75mm MAF... see my point?, for what the ZR consists of you could go to any exaust shop and have it made up for around 100 bucks and at least it will all consist of piping instead of plastic.

I have a ZR, no problems, looks great, and it made a difference I could feel when i put it on. It's a Biatch to get on, but I like it.

Bruce
If you look at the Web site it's 3 inch from the maf to tb and 31/2 from filter to the maf. I'm not sure there is a filter our there thats has a 2" out let maybe for your weed trimer. I was there the night you were putting it in at Ryan's so I kind of know what yours looks like and nothing was of 2" Pipe.
Just because you got mad with put it in and how you feel it's a bad set up does not mean it's a bad product or you should bash it to anyone that looks at and might want to buy one. If we all did this with stuff that was made for the SC or any car for that matter a lot of stuff would not be made for us or it would be stoped being made. There are pro's and con's to everthing out there!

well thanks for all the input guys i didnt think that it would cause such a big ordeal...LOL.. but i must admit this was fun to read...keep it real guys i need to go... but once again thnks for the help..oh and the amusement....

Back