Crank Pulley

the four bolts? then I believe it's 13mm (mine are off right now, but not around here). If you're looking for the H/B pulley bolt, then I couldn't tell ya. I wound up using one of my dad's giant sockets to put that in with.

Nettlesd said:
Yes, the four bolts holding the pulley on. I'll try the 13mm and see how it goes.

Hey Duane, my 13mm Snap-on 6 point fits it but it's a little loose... The 1/2 in Craftsman 6 point I've got fits them real snug, but goes right on... I've got them all off right now and I just went out and checked for ya..

RJ

Hey Duane, I actually went by Ace Hardware today( I dont' know if you have one of those around you anywhere), somebody told me they had Chrome plated bolts that looked really good with the aluminum pulleys... You ought to check it out, they even have some with the Ford Logo embossed in the head... they look good on my Water pump and JS pulley...

RJ

sorry to bring up an older thread but im also interested in these bolts. there are no ace hardwares where im located though :mad:

if i send the money for the bolts plus shipping, can someone pick me up a few? :D

Sorry Duane, didn't know you had answered this...

I'll run by there tomorrow and get the vendor info for everyone... and I'll try to get a close up pic of them... I actually bought some others that day also, 12 point spline head bolts, Grd 8 chrome... They look pretty good too... Hey Duane, the water pump and JS pulley bolts are actually 5/16-24 bolts they are not metric, suprised me...

RJ

Back