stuff for sale, I'm moving

John Machen

Hey guys, for those local to melbourne I have some stuff I'm willing to part with if anyone wants.

*someone please come get these manifolds.
89 exhaust manifolds, with EGR off a 5sp car, worth it if you need a set for a core for porting or something.
one driver side corner lense off a 94 bird

13" RCA TV (SOLD)
46 gallon flat back hex fish tank & stand $75
1x 10gallon eclipse fish tank
possibly a dining room table/ 3 chairs (they are free to good home)
Maybe other miscelaneous furnature, fan, lights and such.
superpet rabbit/ferret cage *going on ebay soon

Maybe some college guys could use some of this or whatever. I just figured I'd post it up if anyone has a use.
-John

pictures and furter description available

Last edited:
hey john, id be interested in teh diningroom table and chairs.. i need some for my apartment...
just would have to figure out how to get them down here, lol

the verdict is in.....(insurance co.)

how the hell did my insuance quote get in here? must have clicked reply instead of new post...

oops

Last edited:
At least someon might want these Exhaust manifolds? Free just come get them. I saved them to port, but found out 89 is slightly different than the ones on a 94.

I would take the exhaust manifolds off of your hands but don't know when I'll be down that way to pick them up. Just how soon do ya have to dispose of them?

Bryan

John, I can pick them up for Bryan if he can't get down, I might be going to Viera tomorrow anyway, wanta do lunch?

RJ

I have exams at 3:30pm tuesday, and 8:00 am wednesday. Then I'll be all done.
I am moving may 8. So I'd like to get rid of them before then.
I just been carrying them arround, and they really aren't what I need for my car.
I'll PM you with my phone # and give me a call sometime.
Or hit me on AIM at coolfish5
-John

Maybe sometime the end of the week John, I'll give you a call, I think I still have your number programed in on my cell...

RJ

Sounds good RJ. I look forward to it. My grad is saturday, so early is better, but let me know I'll try to work it out.

Also if anyone was interested in a fish tank...
http://my.fit.edu/~jmachen/46fbh.jpg
Here is a picture of the fish tank. If anyone is interested, it belongs to my gf, she wants $75. It also has glass canopy and strip light included. email me with Q's
-John
jmachen@fit.edu

Last edited:
Back