wanted: rust free black or red 93-95 sc, or black 95-97 Trans am

pdennis93

just throwing it out, but im looking for either a low mileage sc 93-95 or a low mileage T/A 95-97

also if anyone needs parts i might have some available off my car once i get the other car, and get the lawsuit taken care of.

Hey Peter,
So you have decided to part the car!?!?
I'll keep an eye out fot one for ya, I'll look into that one that my friend knows about and see what kind of condition it's in.
P.S. I do know it's a black one though!

im not 100 percent sure, but i feel like im fighting a losing battle with this one, and i cant justify spending $500+ out of pocket just to get it back to pre wreck condition, and THEN still have to deal with the rust, and the fact its got 132k miles

If my car mysteriously appears missing in the next week, I'm coming down there hunting for you Pete. :)

J/K, I will look around for ya.

dont want your sc dan, as bad as the late model ABS system can be, the TEEVES 2 SUX :p

i think ive found the ideal SC, IF it is rust free... its got 66k miles, red on gray 93, $3300 obo, and its about 2 hrs from alan, i may buy it, and fly up to get it in mid may, carlisle weekend, and then drive it back to fla.

Yeah Pete, I think about selling my SC all the time because of the early brake system, lol. (*sarcasm time*) after all, it's malfunctioned 1x in 15 years. , which really makes the car worthless. LOL

You're a funny guy Pete.

I agree with you Dan. Especially since my piece of junk original alternator from 1989 just went out on me. It only had 193,000 miles on it.

I will keep mine though so when the decision to part becomes final I may be the #1 cutomer. (Seriously)

Kurt

Back