Group Purchase on Magnum Powers Blower and Raised Tops!!!!

lube70

Well, Got off the phone with Charles Warner from Magnum Powers today and he is now offering the following group buys in addition to the FRONT MOUNT intercooler sale ($1300).

The first is the Magnum Powers MAGNAPORT II Blower WITH REBUILD!!! and inlet plenum for $1100.

Raised Top for $300

This is a great deal. You get the Power adding Magnaport II set-up, a rebuilt blower (most blowers by now have at least 100,000 miles + on them and they are starting to get old), the inlet plenum that will fit up to the 85mm throttle body all for $1100.

Price without group buy......

Magnaport II blower $549
Inlet plenum $500
rebuild $300
Total _____________1349

Discount of $250 off.

We need 10 people for the deal (he can do them all at once), and we are good to go.

Also, group buy #2

SC raised tops......$300

This is a great addition to the blower or even on a stock blower is a great KICK IN THE ***!!!!!!

You really feel it in the upper RPM.

Same deal First 10 and we're ready to go!!!!!

Please e-mail me at Lube70@aol.com or Send me a personal message if you are interested.

You can also call me at (973) 277-4294

I am just organizing this so that we can get a good discount on some great products.

Check out the items on the Magnums powers website at

Magnumpowers.com

Thanks again,

Let's get the group buy going!!!!

Don

:D

Last edited:
What if I personally purchase 10 of them? I have a few friends that need some presents and I would like to help my 90 out a bit. Would we get a bigger discount on 20 of them?

Thanks,

Todd

Price is set at $1100

Hey I thought I was bad with 4 SC's, now there's someone with 10!!!!!!

Don

Not to side track the thread, but I only own 1. The others will be used on friends and associates cars. That is if we can get a better discount for 20 of them.

Well, here's the deal

I haven't gotten much of a response to get 10. How much of a better deal do you want. Give me a number and I'll see what I can do.

He might charge less without the rebuild if the blowers are low miles. Problem nowadays is that the cars have mucho miles and hard to make a good item out of nothing.

So, E-mail me with details at Lube70@aol.com

Don

Back