ANYONE IN THE SOUTH BAY AREA ?

B

blkSC

ANYONE IN THE SOUTH BAY AREA ?

Any SC'ers flying in the south bay area ? I have noticed alot of birds in the area but dont know who to contact for a local chapter.

Re: ANYONE IN THE SOUTH BAY AREA ?

I am trying to get together a local chapter, but I am too busy w/school, work, and having my engine re-built to get anything really going.

Where abouts are you located at? Also what is your e-mail so I can send you an e-mail.

Nathan

Re: ANYONE IN THE SOUTH BAY AREA ?

hey blkSC i need your e-mail address

I hope to god

Jim,

Lets leave the past in the past. I WONT let this get started up by any body again....!
Nathans post is not directed towards you and it does not offend anyone.
I'll let posts stand as long as they stay above board and do not attack anyone.

Kurt Sr

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Evan,
Nice to see your still around!
Hope you folks in the Bay Area do get something going. There's more SC's in the Bay. It should not be to much of a problem......good luck guy's.

Kurt Sr

black95sc said:
Hi All,

I in San Jose. We should get together sometime..

Thomas
i'am also in san jose (101/Blossom Hill) my kids and i are driving a red 93 and a teal 93 that we just got. bob

hi jose,
we just just the "STOCK FORD COLOR (color code RD) teal 93 auto, very clean, automatic from the orginal owners. i've never seen or heard of a teal 93 sc, so i couldn't pass it up. now my wife is driving it too. my son is still driving the red 93 5 speed.
"current inventory"
90 titianium 5 speed
90 teal auto (factory color red) od out
90 35th auto
90 white auto (rough idle, can't seem to fix, maybe trans converter?)
90 black auto (STILL doing the headgaskets)
90 red auto (TREE BRANCH FELL ON IT), engine runs perfect
92 blue 5 speed (needs headgaskets)
Do you think i'am crazy or wait until i find a silver one. bob

any of you southbayers know of a good shop in the area to get the windows tinted on my sc, shop, price, and phone number would be greatly appreciated

I don't have my 35th nemore, but i'm down to join u guys on a dinner, i also wouldn't mind Red Robbin agian. Bob, i won't be visiting ur house for a while, i just had surgery today and have another later this week, then another i 2 months :( . Good luck with a bay chapter.

Sergio

Hellraizer547 said:
I don't have my 35th nemore, but i'm down to join u guys on a dinner, i also wouldn't mind Red Robbin agian. Bob, i won't be visiting ur house for a while, i just had surgery today and have another later this week, then another i 2 months :( . Good luck with a bay chapter.

Sergio
:confused: Hi sergio what happen to the 35th ? jose

I sold the 35th. I lost interest in cars, now i'm in to something more heart reving--motorcycles. It dosn't change the fact that i love SCs and their looks, that is why i go to Bob's house when i'm feeling SC withdraws:) If you guys ever get a dinner or something together, e-mail me for we can talk bout SC love/troubles. Peace

Sergio

Back