has anyone Ive sold parts to evr not gotten the parts

mannysc

Vernon c on tccoa says im a bad seller, far as I know ive delivered all the parts, and even given away a few , he knocked me on a top nut broken post on tccoa in supercoupe forum, can some of you who have got parts from me post over there and set him straight,

I bs alot but my parts are always delivered.

Hey Manny,
There's a Manny who posts on the TDI club webpage. I that you? I was reading about making biodiesel and noticed another Manny.

no not me just another wacko named manny lol and thanks guys ,
I really apreciate the good words over there, at the tccoa ,

all I was trying to do was help a guy out , im sending him the stuff , so all will be ok. just the bs towards me but it was nice to see the good words and ,
having my back this means alot to me .

Teh guy was sick...No money was handed over..Car was sold...And many people backed him up

I guess its who do you believe

thanks guys I posted a responce I was wrong ive read the email and I guess i did offer them to him. emails dont lie, I was out of it at the time , but dont know of any forgoten parts as of late , ive been in good health for the past 2 yrs . and dont carry a chip on my shoulder anymore. being sick makes you bytchy.

yeah yeah yeah just take me for a ride when your car is done ,
my friend,

it should be awsome,

ive done some reading on newer turbo setups and im really impressed with the power of some of them.

things have changed since I messed with them in the 70s-early 80s,

And I'm still waiting on the Tachyon HyperDrive for my SC, Manny! Damn it, I even send you a deposit for 50 cents! :p

Back