Part number for auto meter pillar gauge pod

Turbo351

I seem to recall that 89-93 US cars with auto seat belts used a different pod than 89-93 Canadian cars without auto belts. Should I get the 94-97 pod for my 92 without auto seat belts?

Make--------------------dual----single
Ford Thunderbird 89-93 #10116 #10117
Ford Thunderbird 94-97 #10118 #10119

Turbo351 said:
I seem to recall that 89-93 US cars with auto seat belts used a different pod than 89-93 Canadian cars without auto belts. Should I get the 94-97 pod for my 92 without auto seat belts?

Make--------------------dual----single
Ford Thunderbird 89-93 #10116 #10117
Ford Thunderbird 94-97 #10118 #10119

Yes the '94+ one is the correct one to get for our cars ;)

i have yet to install mine.. waiting to be able to afford the $500 in two guages :eek:

91 XR7 said:
Yes the '94+ one is the correct one to get for our cars ;)

i have yet to install mine.. waiting to be able to afford the $500 in two guages :eek:

Do you want to sell it?

Ahh most autoparts stores that carry Guage pods (specially autometer:) ) will be able to bring on in..

and sorry i am not interested in selling it.. sorry...

I' starting to have `ideas' again for the cougar... (YIKES!) something about a cobra crate engine :) even thou one can buy a wrecked Mach 1 out of the states for like $1g more :rolleyes:

91 XR7 said:
Ahh most autoparts stores that carry Guage pods (specially autometer:) ) will be able to bring on in..

and sorry i am not interested in selling it.. sorry...

I' starting to have `ideas' again for the cougar... (YIKES!) something about a cobra crate engine :) even thou one can buy a wrecked Mach 1 out of the states for like $1g more :rolleyes:

$6000??? thats not a cobra motor.... This is a cobra motor :D

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=6374

$12,000 US... ROFL!

heh good luck fitting that in our cars with out like a 6" cowl hood :p

BUT least the one said comes with EVERYTHING (engine, tranny, stock Y-pipe,front end accessories and even EEC, MAF, ect :)

and what, twice the price for 70hp more?? AHh a set of heads and Cams on a NA cobra engine.. and your basiclly at the same level as a '03 :)
THEN add a nice lil Huffer and your good to go :D

Back