ESM 8/10 rib jackshaft pulley

BT Motorsports

At the request of a few people, I am running a group purchase on the ESM 8/10 rib jackshaft pulley along side of the 8/8 rib crankshaft pulley which regularly retails for 184.99. This GP is being posted separately since it is not dependent on the crank pulley special to receive the discounted pricing. I have discussed the concerns of weight regarding this product with ESM and they have a newly designed piece waiting for production which will substantially lighten the part.
Group purchase details are as follows:
5-9 orders $155 + $9.00 shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states.
10+ orders, $150 + free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states.
This is effective from today until May 15th. Orders will ship by or before May 24th. I accept certified check, USPS money order or Paypal. The following people have expressed interest in this product:

1. T-bird4vr (Julian)
2. Val Mojica PAID
3. CFThunder PAID
4. SteveSilverSC PAID
5. Dale Puumala PAID
6. Conan56 PAID

In addition, purchasers of this product may choose to have their jackshaft assembly rebuilt for an additional $25 off the current sale price of $224.99 during this special only.

Last edited:
Hey Paul, so with this GP what will you get. The heavier (old style) or the lighter (new style)? Thanks!! Jerome

Your Making Me Do It!

Paul, I can't resist! If the GP is a go I'm your 5th. I'll just have to sell the one I have at a later date. Jerome

To clear up any confusion, this group purchase is for a 10% overdrive unit. If you are interested in a stock size 8/10 rib unit, please contact me directly.

Paul

BT Motorsports said:
Good news, we just picked up a 5th buyer! Start sending your payments in gentlemen and we can get this moving.

Paul
Excellent! :D I'm running to the bank tomorow and I'll PayPal you in the afternoon.

Thanks for everything Paul,

Val

Val and Julian, since you are participating in the crank pulley group buy as well, if you combine your payments for both group buys, your shipping total for the pair will be $12.50.

Paul

The buy is a go, I extended it a bit to allow a little more time for Julian and Conan56 to get there money in. The first part of production is complete, they still need to get the holes drilled which will occur this week.

Paul

Production is complete, just need to deburr them tomorrow. The minimum # of buyers needed has been met as well. Unless anyone has an objection, I am going to anodize the pulleys. This was not included as part of the group buy, but I have decided to absorb the cost.

Paul

Just to let everyone know, if you were waiting for pulleys, they have been shipped or are shipping this week. I am on vacation and will be until the end of the week so I will not have tracking #s available.

Paul

Has Anyone Recieved Their Jackshaft Pulley Yet?

I havent recieved my pulley yet and I was wondering If i was the only one

Frank, no one has received their pulleys yet, there are some problems with Fedex that are being rectified which are delaying delivery even though the pulleys were shipped long ago. We are hoping to have this cleared up today and expect (according to FedEx) that everyone will receive there orders in the next few days. Right now, there are about 18 orders for various parts beyond pulleys which are in limbo as a result.

Paul

Back