Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Coupe Performance/Bill Evanoff

I also recently made a purchase with Bill needing a blend door actuator for my 91....The part was exactly as advertised and was packed well.Shipment was on time(even earlier than expected)...I also made a phone call to another vendor from the site concerning the same item and I'm still waiting for a return call with availability...I will definitely do business with Bill again!!!

Bill evanoff

I also agree. Ordered some spark plug wires on thursday of last week and received parts on tuesday of this week. nothing but good things to say about Bill. Will do business with him as long as ive got my XR7 and that will be for a long time coming. Thanks Bill

Thank you for all the positive comments. I see the original one goes back to 2004.

I appreciate all the orders over the years and look forward to continuing to serve this fantastic community for a long time to come!
    www.Super Coupe Performance.com

If it's in stock, we have it!

I too have bought several items from Bill and always had a proper business transaction with him.
    Seems I may have to buy more stuff too because of my present problem,
    Fred

I also just placed an order through scp and spoke to Bill, seemed like a very strait up guy and even sent my package priority because I told him I was going on vacation...
    They also have a GREAT DEAL on a 75mm throttle body rite now, summer special.. if you need one nows the time..

Super Coupe Performance continues to be the biggest and best resource any Thunderbird SC owner needs to know about to keep their car on the road.

Thank you for all the encouragement and it is my pleasure to serve this fantastic community!

www.SuperCoupePerformance.com
    www.Super Coupe Performance.com

If it's in stock, we have it!