89 SUPERCHARGED THUNDERBIRD SC FOR-SALE van. new price cheap

J

jasonped

89 SUPERCHARGED THUNDERBIRD SC FOR-SALE van. new price cheap

i have a 89 sc supercharged 3.8. intercooled, pearl white paint, 155,000KM, adjustable ride susp [firm/ soft+auto adjust], 5-spd, jbl edition with amps and stock SUB woofer, clean cloth interior, k+n filter, power everything,[NO SUNROOF] cruise, stock alarm, keyless entry on door, cd-player, tinted windows, NEW spark-plugs, plug leads, new brakes, rear caliper, rear right wheel bearing, new performance rotors,new front bra [wolf platnium], new starter, new belts. super-charger gasket was done,will have fresh aircare, new motor mounts, also 2500 dollars in warranty work was done not to long ago with previous owner. and i have put 2500 dollars in to it and now runs and drives great. looks even better.
--sellin to buy boat and vehicle

ASKING 6500 obo CANADIAN

NEW PRICE 6000$ CANADA make me an offer. nds 1 new cat converter to pass hydro carbos aircare ..runs awsome. putting in brand new clutch..

ummm

last I checked there was no Cap or Rotor on a Car with DIS.... Since you know DISTRUBUTORLESS IGNITION SYSTEM means theres no distributor and hence no Cap or rotor... You get the point anyways....

Re: FOR SALE >> OBO

UUmmm, he doesn't mean a distributer rotor. He means a brake rotor

Re: thats what i was thinking

dont worry about that it really dosent make any difference.. but this is still forsale

Re: thats what i was thinking

nope.. in maple ridge 45 min east of vancover

new clutch

the car is 6000firm with brand new clutch installed

Re: NEW PRICE

this thing has 5000 in receipts.. .must go asap

Re: hmmm

Where can i see the car?When and time.Give me a shout @604 312 6124.

the car is in maple ridge bc.. my cell is 604-307-9271 . jason.. the car will be getting the brand new clutch in on saturday june 1st in 2 days.. i will give you a e-mail about stang and i will call uniqueredsc.. best time to reach me is between like 3:15 and 8pm... i have 5000 in receipts and work done to the car and i am the third owner and before me was a lady from new to 1996. then a about 45 year old man from 1996-2001 and then me .. im selling it to buy a cheaper vehicle and a boat.. may take trades for boat maybe will think about anything else but like cash the most..

and who should i ask for when i call you uniqueredsc??? whats your name?

Back