WTB: 4 Good Used Tires for '91 SC

Blown_347_SC

WTB: 4 tires with good tread.
Sizes: 225/60/R16, or 245/50/R16...
Any brand....just looking for some reasonable rubber til next summer.
Thanks.

I've got what you need...

...But they're currently mounted on a set of four good early style SC wheels, and I really was hoping to sell the complete set.

Here's my thread advertising these wheels last month. They're still available, and the price is negotiable.

http://sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44481

Let me know if you're interested.

Best regards,

Sean

I'm not jumpung in here to step on Sean's toes, but I too have a set of those sized tires for sale, no wheels, just tires. I'm suposed to be dropping them off on Sunday, but I haven't heard anything about that yet. Would you like me let you know what happens on Sunday?

Th

Ryan A Harris said:
I'm not jumpung in here to step on Sean's toes, but I too have a set of those sized tires for sale, no wheels, just tires. I'm suposed to be dropping them off on Sunday, but I haven't heard anything about that yet. Would you like me let you know what happens on Sunday?

Th
Yeah, if you would. What Sizes/Brand/Price?

4 Goodyear Integrity 225/60/16, stock SC size. They're an all seasonal tire. I'm asking 200 for the set. I'll let you know what goes down, or not on sunday.

Ryan A Harris said:
4 Goodyear Integrity 225/60/16, stock SC size. They're an all seasonal tire. I'm asking 200 for the set. I'll let you know what goes down, or not on sunday.
Ok thanks....btw...how much tread is left?

Ryan,

No problem, man. It's an open forum here. :D

Blown_347_SC,

I replied to your PM. As I stated therein, it would really be a shame to separate the tires and rims I've got for sale, because not only would I have to pay for separating them, which means I won't have the same margin on selling them, but then you've got to pay for installation and balancing. If the wheels I've got are in better shape than yours, perhaps you could just swap my wheels onto your car and then put your existing wheels up for sale.

I know that sounds like a hassle, so just let me know whether you're interested or not.

Best regards,

Sean

Back