parting out a 90 sc

sho taurus

parting out a 90 sc.engine and tranny and brake booster are mine.everything else can go.side ground effects perfect .tail lights & trunk lid great.has sunroof also with the louvered door for the sunroof great.black leather seats fair condition.all black interior.door good but driver needs bushings.it was hit front passenger side.no hood,front bumper cover,no passenger fender and no front lights.let me know if you can think of anything you might want.please local people only.i'm not boxing up crap and shipping... sorry.you can private message me on here or sho_taurus1111@msn.com . oh and dash and console might be gone metalman is thinking about it.

Last edited:
sho taurus said:
Yeah man i saw your white with blue pearl thunderbird over off of diamond springs. i actually work at the back at cars we own a custom body shop called dreamworks. we're actually moving next to autosolution off of london bridge road. with twice the size and all. www.dreamworkscustoms.com
if you ever need work but u mite already have a guy.
i recently bought for 500 dollars a 89 xr7. its actually missing and supercharger shaft is messed up. but i'm going to build that up. i have my civic that i'm working on. with crazy body mods.

leather rear seats??

I was wondering if you still had the folding rear leather seats and if so, how much do you want for them??

Thanks,
Brando

Back