Another Rainy (YET FUN!!!) Carlisle Show this year.....

lube70

Well, again people from all over the country and other countries (Hey Canada!!!) came to the All-Ford's Nationals in Carlisle P.A. As the norm, the rain came on Saturday (After a flawless forecast all week???) and made things difficult for us, and in regular Super Coupe Form, we all pulled together and had a good time anyway....

The NJTACC guys and gals made our annual pilgramage to Carlisle for the SC Gods to shine upon us and well, they rained instead. Many pics were taken and will be posted at a later time. Thanks again for all of those who came by and said hello and hung out for a while out of the rain.

The hotel hopefully will allow us back next year......Since the noisy fun and popcorn all over....OH WELL!!!!!!

We all had a great time overall and hope to see it again (except the rain) next year.

We at the NJTACC are trying to organize a MN-12 East Coast show in the Penn--NJ--Delaware area. Anyone wanting to help organize this event, please contact me.

Congrats to all the winners this year and to all the people that made it to Carlisle.

Again.......only 364 days till Carlisle 2005-----are you counting????? :rolleyes:

Don

It really was a treat to make it out there. Even though the SC doesn't feel the same way, the LSC ejoyed it.

Good new is Level Ten has a whole year to fix the trans. .... I still don't think it's enough time for them. We'll see.

Thanks To All. Really Had A Nice Time~!

Anthony

Don, it was great to see you and the rest of the Jersey gang again. Thanks for your hospitality on Saturday.

cheers,
Ed N.

Nobody ever introduced us Damon, but we did cross paths. I was the skinny guy with the 3-day beard who jumped in the karts a few times when you guys were getting tired and sore after Marcin kept ramming you. ;) :p

cheers,
Ed N.

Damon - Did you end up looking like Marchin did. ... Sure his wife will believe that all those scratches came from Go-Karts!

Anthony

Back