PRESENTING THE FIRST ANNUAL MN12 EAST COAST NATIONALS IN OCEAN CITY MARYLAND!!!

I have been in talks with the people from the Chamber of Commerce in Ocean City Maryland and have been successful in getting over 100 spots reserved for the East Coast National Car Show in Ocean City, Maryland, October 8-10, 2004.

This show is a national show that attracts over 2000 cars that are parked on the boardwalk and beach in Ocean City Maryland. They are open to all years, makes, and models. After talking to the folks that organize the event, we of the NJTACC decided to go ahead and try to organize a MN12 National Show since there will be none this year. Also, Carlisle show is All-Ford Nationals and this show is open to all years. So if anyone want's to bring a friend that has a different type of car, they can do so.

The event is three days long and starts actually on Thursday October 7th. The actual show is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

This is still in the works, and help is appreicated. I am not looking to make this just a club event. This is a chance to bring friends that might have a corvette, Camaro, Pontiac..etc. Again the basis of the show for us (Yes, we will be parked together), is to have a East Coast MN-12 show. This is open to all MN-12's.

So, anyone with opinions, please post here or contact the NJTACC at (973) 277-4294.

I will try to arrange for track time if anyone chooses (can't guarantee this) and will try to get hotel discounts for us.

Hope this sounds good to all and let's have our own Carlisle style show in the fall!!!!!!

Don O'Neill, Jr.

NJTACC.COM

www.specialeventpro.com