Unofficial Poll For Changes To The SCCoA Most Powerful List Rules

Bill McNeil said:
If the server goes down, it's because Matteson just hit 4,000 post! :eek: :eek: :eek:

WTF?! When did that happen??? Holy crap! :eek:

Maybe Alecia is right, and I do spend waaaaaaaay too much time on these darned forums. ;)

Anyway, I know Bill already voted, as he started the poll. I hope we'll see votes from the rest of you guys soon.

Cheers,

Sean

Bill, you forgot to include the option for "don't really care" in the possible votes. ;)

cheers,
Ed N.

Ed,

I don't think it's necessary to mock the people who do care, just because you don't. If you "don't really care" about the list, then why is your name on it? I "don't really care" about the Ontario list, so I removed my entry.

Last edited:
He was joking you yutz. See the wink and smiley face after his comment. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have voted.

I don't really care either, but I'm kinda bored right now...

Bill McNeil said:
Ed,

I don't think it's necessary to mock the people who do care, just because you don't. If you "don't really care" about the list, then why is your name on it? I "don't really care" about the Ontario list, so I removed my entry.

I haven't read threw it yet, but I'm not really in the club for the highest horse power or fastest track times. Soooo, I'm in the "grey" area for this one. But I'm not looking ot have my stats removed from the SCCoO, I like to "compete" with the rest of us for fun. ;)

No worries Bill, I was just presenting another option. It's like when your casting a ballot for an election, you have the option of refusing the ballot, which goes as a vote against all the choices presented. I'm guessing that there are at least a few active members who aren't overly concerned with the way the rules go for the list, that's a valid opinion too.

cheers,
Ed N.

No worries Bill, I was just presenting another option. It's like when your casting a ballot for an election, you have the option of refusing the ballot, which goes as a vote against all the choices presented. I'm guessing that there are at least a few active members who aren't overly concerned with the way the rules go for the list, that's a valid opinion too.
Ed,

I apologize for jumping all over you like that. Impulse decision. :eek:

There are a select group of people who would like to see the rules changed, and that is what we are trying to achieve. I understand that maybe 90% of the membership is not concerned with this turn of events, and that is a fair and understandible positition. However, some of those people seem to be coming out of the woodwork and making negative comments about the list and the voting process. I don't see what that is necessary, that's all.

At the time, you hadn't voted yet. ;)

Back