possibly a new supercoupe in florida

karog

I am in the process of buying a 1989 Mercury Cougar XR7 SC from some guy in Ohio. It is in horrible condition and I would like some help to find places that do restoration and good machine shops. I want to restore the SC and make it have over 600HP out of the stock engine.

karog said:
I am in the process of buying a 1989 Mercury Cougar XR7 SC from some guy in Ohio. It is in horrible condition and I would like some help to find places that do restoration and good machine shops. I want to restore the SC and make it have over 600HP out of the stock engine.

A) How old are you?
B) Good luck with making 600 out of the stock engine...without spending a fortune.
C) Do you know who Coy Miller is?

karog said:

Where from in Florida Karog??

Jake said:
TJ 600 hp from stock motor is real easy, just add 390 shot of nitrous :eek:

Well...if you do that...you can kiss your block and your heads goodbye. By the way..did you check the post I left for you?

If you swapped the 6 for a 10 or 12 cyl it might be easier too.

Back