For Sale

MY90SC

thats right 1992 SC for sale 245,000km's good shape new brakes,new tires
some performance parts check out my member page for further details.

first 3000 cdn. takes it

comes with 3 spare rims with shot rubber rims are near perfect

parts for sale
perfect early style rear bumper cover 200.00 cdn. black in color.
Ported exhaust manifolds 75.00 cdn.(ported by ryan Harris)
1 set of SC heads freshly cleaned and machined before I blew a rod in my old 90. make offer.

call me at home if you have the # or send e-mail to inbunk@hotmail.com with for sale in the subject line.
thank you

Ron,

I noticed your post under the SCCoO Guestbook. I meant to email you to suggest that you put your ad under the actual Buy&Sell page instead.

I'm sorry to hear that you're still intent on selling the car. I had hoped that we would see you back out to some more SCCoO gatherings this season. I wish you the best of luck with the sale of the car, and I hope that if/when it sells, it goes to someone who will be interested in being a part of our group too!

Best regards,

Sean

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ron, say it aint so. I know your busy now, but man, come on, store it, sit on it for a while, I bet it will up in value soon.

Keep an eye out for an email from me, haven't talked for a while, gotta catch up.

If someone wants to sell their car, the last thing they need is the opinion of others trying to convince them otherwise. It is a difficult decision when you decide to part with something that gives you enjoyment, and making people feel guilty about it just makes it harder for them. He doesn't have to justify it to anyone else either.

He is selling the car....get over it.

Back