sc3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 229
  • sc4.jpg
    sc4.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 211
  • sc5.jpg
    sc5.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 206
not too shabby, especially for 1000, but that pinstripe and that bike rack are must to go first, jsut doesnt look right, IMO. there must be some good miles on it, otherwise the guy selling it didnt know much, that is def a good deal.

any fture plans for it???

From the appearance, looks like you got a bargain. How's the engine?
That pic with the front view almost makes it look like a mystic color paint job with the water on the car.
First SC I test drove was a black 94. Went back later and they were in the process of selling it to someone else. Just as well, didn't really want a black car in TX.
NJ is a great place to have a SC, lotta support there. Look up the NJ chapter on here, they're very active.

Your ID says it all man Welcome Aboard, You said your from jersey so here are a couple links for the area

www.njtacc.com & www.tstacc.com

NJTaCC is a club for all of NJ and NY for the most part, not just SC's they include all MN-12 Chassis cars.

TSTaCC is a newer club out of Philly and we are for the Southern Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Delaware with a few exceptions on some members from elsewhere.

Basically your best bet for questions with your SC you are in the right place, but if you wanna meet some guys and chill at meets hit those other 2 up. Basically the 2 i listed are a combined club and help each other out we are like 2 diff branches of the same club. Hope you have fun with your 94 i know i have fun wit mine

Jay

i paid 900 for it it has a newer motor and the trans is good so far the guy put it on no reserve so when i went to go pick it up he was mad !!!!!!!!!he said there were part cars going for more than that that made me happy

new 92 owner

thanx for the welcome.
i think it was in april that i bought my 92 SC. i was actually just looking for a car to drive around since my 85 Monte carlos brakes went poo poo. Anyhoo my boss told me her sisters fiance had a 92 thunderbird. I had never even heard of the SC's before so i was like whatever ill go take a look at it. Needless to say i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it. Perfect body, new engine with only 25k on it (only 75k on tranny), power everything, and of course the supercharged 3.8 Awesome deal too! ($1600 - I dont think the guy i bought it from knew what he had) After a while i was searching on the net for Thunderbird SC's and found this site. I bought the car with a brake problem. Problem? No Brakes! After a couple of months and no improvements i was about to give up and sell the car. However by some divine interaction i went out to my garage at 2am and started fiddliong with the key in the ignition and yahoo!! BRAKES! All i needed was a new key and tumbler (about $12 bucks).
i look forward to all the info and help i will be (and have allready) recieved from all u guys. Sorry about the novel length post. Ill get some pics soon.
later

My 92 SC

I remember the first time I saw the SC. It was at Ford Family Appreciation Day at the Henry Ford Museum property in 1988. Ford had (they may still do it) a day when they showed off the upcoming models to their employees and families. I remember thinking that the SC was the baddest mofo I had seen in a while, I was 24 years old then. Last year a buddy of mine said he had a car for sale, and it was getting time to retire my 1988 Bronco II.(From my use anyway, pic attached). I went to look at the car, thinking it was just a T-bird, nice suprise for me. I have wanted one since the day I saw it. The engine had been replaced less than 9000 miles previous, the trans needed work, and the rear bumper was cracked from a minor rear ending a month previously. I bought it on the spot and thats when the fun began. All in all, I love this car. The feeling of going from 55 to 95+ in about three seconds is awesome. And I love the ricers that think they can beat it. Haven't lost to one yet....I love this car!!!
thm620broncoiithesagabegins.msnw

http://groups.msn.com/BroncoIIForum/newride.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=6

Back