Billet radiator caps

IdoXLr8

Billet SC radiator caps

Hi all, have a line on a guy who is willing to make up billet radiator caps, so far I've seen his larger style (normal non-T-bird)...he is also willing to look at doing the smaller ones...I will be sending him one of the SC (smaller type) for him to mock up a prototype...he can also do engraving ie, SC, Thunderbird etc...at this point I'm testing the waters...any interest?

Prices will be 31.45 shipped to group buyer's only! ending 7/31/04
I will be posting a pic of what my SC cap turned out like for you guy's to check out...I'd sure like some input! thanks PZ :D

Prices for caps after the group buy will be 35.00, so buy them now! I only have a few left!

Last edited:
Pics are up, these pics are the finished product, I had both cap styles made to look the same, just the pressure cap will be different...give me some feed back.... ;) If you change radiators ie. stock to larger aluminum, you will need the larger type of cap cover, there was no way to blend the two. thanks PZ

Attachments

• Dscf0204.jpg
    Dscf0204.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 328
  • Dscf0206.jpg
    Dscf0206.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
You're gonna need one of his full sized caps for that new rad you just bought from me, so get a purty one! :D :D
I use full sized Billet necks on my rads. :D

Hi Mike

Yup! I did, and I should be able to have the small one made for the guy's with the stock style radiator!

Nice Thunderbird Jeff!

Wow now that would really make it look like a diamond on a turd if someone was to open the hood on my car. LOL

Jeff

OK, what I've done is put togther a price on a complete radiator cap, this will be a full size octagon shaped Napa 16lbs cap with the billet aluminum cover ingraved with SC (unless you specify otherwise) The cap will be polished just like the pic...

For a group buy of 10 I can sell these to the club for 31.45 each shipped within the 48 states...Canada and Hawii will be a little more (sorry guy's)

The small cap is still in the development stage but will avalable soon, I will try to keep them at the same cost but the the good quality Napa cap for the Thunderbird is almost twice a much...I'll keep everyone posted as I get closer to completing the figures. PZ

Please post your name on the list here and what size cap you would want, if you would like more than one please make a note.

Last edited:
They look pretty cool! I'm in for one of small sized ones with the "SC" engraved on it. I still have the stock radiator.

Nice Job on these!

How are you going to work the payment? Know or near completion time? Also PM your address to each of us, so we can send money your way, for those who do not have paypal.

Jeff B.

Last edited:
Makin' a list (stock size)

Thanks for the input Jeff...lets put together a list!

small size cap "SC"

1. Jeff Bratton
2. Supercharged95
3. Minbe (Paid)
4. Nanatothesixth (Paid)
5. joenintiesc (Paid)
6. Drew Germann (Paid)
Keep up the good work guy's and gal's...that's what makes these group buy's work! PZ

Last edited:
I like it. The one thing I will add is I think the "SC" shouldn't have as much space between the letters. It should be more like the "SC" on the rear bumper cover. Other than that, I'd be up for one. That way, I can switch between my ball milled billet cover and this one.

Oh, except for the engraving, these look just like the one's being sold on ebay.

opps.... better make mine a stock size (small) I still have the stock rad. Sorry for the confusion there! Getting old and that sometimers disease is fastly approaching.... hehehe!! :( :rolleyes: :D

Jeff B.

Update!

I have had a few e-mails on idea's and I'm going to have these incorperated into the design for the SC cap. If the the T-bird guy's (3.8na and 5.0) want something different, give me some idea's... :)

I will post pics as I have them...

Back