Billet radiator caps

Small cap program has been competed!

OK the program for the small cap is done...so how many people do have that want a small style cap...the new program is going to include a SC that looks just like the SC in the center of your steering wheel, this goes for the large cap also...PZ

IdoXLr8 said:
OK the program for the small cap is done...so how many people do have that want a small style cap...the new program is going to include a SC that looks just like the SC in the center of your steering wheel, this goes for the large cap also...PZ
I'll buy a small one with the "SC" engraved on it. Are you saying that they are done and ready for payment and to be shipped?

Jeff B.

Anyone else up for a stock size billet cap?

Hi guy's, yes they are done...so it look's like a total of 31.45. PZ

I'd like to keep this simple, I'm going to place the order tonight 7-11-04 so we can get this thing moving...anyone who wants a cap paypal me idoxlr8too@hotmail.com size of cap (no colors on this order) and how many you want in the noted area.

31.45 small shipped...till 7/31/04
31.45 large shipped...till 7/31/04

If you must use a MO please email me with your address and other info! :D

Just a note to those who want a colored cap, I will do this at a later time...

Last edited:
Caps should be in by the end of week!

Hi all "SC" caps should be to me by the end of the week...I have 10 caps coming, I have a list on the first page of this "group buy", because of the cost of caps I will need funds to me as soon as possible.

I have been asked to produce some colored caps...which I'm open to "depending on participation on this group buy".

I will have a finished pic ASAP!

I'm asking the guy's/gall's who are on the current list to paypal me ASAP, caps will be shipped out in the order that I receive payment in...the rest will be on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like more than one cap, I will combine up to two for the same shipping cost, you'll save about five bucks. Thanks for your time PZ ;)

Stock Cap

I need a stock cap I guess thats the small one?? If it has the SC on it then I am in. Let me know which one I need then I will paypal you the money tonight, or when you get back to me thanks. Also thanks for making a nice product!

Drew

Payment sent

Thanks for the response, I sent my money by paypal. Let me know if you got the money and when it ships out. Thanks so much.

Drew

Billet SC cap (Large)

Starting list for the large cap, these are for the aftermarket radiators (like Mikes awesome custom aluminum radiators) with the larger neck...the size that is on 99% of the cars out there.

1. Eric Buechin (Paid)(Canada)
2. Duane Nettles (Paid)
3. Chris Stater (Paid)

:cool:

Last edited:
LX/5.0 radiator caps

Hi Mike, I haven't done a group buy on that design yet, if there is enough interest in this type of design I will be glad to...what design would interest you "5.0" or "LX" ??? idoxlr8too@hotmail.com PZ ;)

Mike it cost me more to have one at a time made up...it would be better for everyone if we could do a group buy on a "5.0" billet cap...how much of a hurry are you? PZ

IdoXLr8 said:
Mike it cost me more to have one at a time made up...it would be better for everyone if we could do a group buy on a "5.0" billet cap...how much of a hurry are you? PZ

No hurry, I just wanted a rad cap to match my oil filler cap from UPR, but they don't make one, and the ones you show look exactly like that.

OF_79_01_LRG.gif

Mike Donley

Billet SC caps in stock!!!

Hi all, I have received shipment of the SC small and large caps, they turned out awesome...I will be shipping caps to all who have paid for there cap, if you still want in on the group buy, e-mail me, please do not PM me! idoxlr8too@hotmail.com thanks PZ

Last edited:
Billet SC rad caps! limited time!

Hi all, I still have a few of the billet SC cap on hand for the GP price of 31.45 shipped...this price is good until 7/31/04. The price on the these billet caps after this date will be 35.00 plus shipping, so get yours now! :D

Back