Billet radiator caps

Hi Chris, I'll ship one out as soon as I receive payment...thanks PZ... only a few days left at this "group buy" price! :cool:

Update on SC caps

Hi all, as of 7/29/04 I have 1 large "SC" cap and 3 stock "SC" caps in stock...Thanks to all for you who have made this GB a success! I will be continuing to update this and also the "NEW" colored SC caps when avalable! :D

Got it!!

Got Small SC Rad. Cap and it looks awesome well worth the money and the workmanship is top notch. Thanks for a smooth and honest transaction and for providing a great product for our cars!!

Drew

Thanks Guy's and gal's!

Thanks for the great responce in this GP...and for praise on the product, I'm glad you like it! PZ :D

GP pricing

Hi all, thanks for making this GP work...I will continue to have the large and small cap available...they will be for sale through ebay and you can payal me directly ;)

New pricing:
large cap (aluminum aftermarket radiator) complete 34.95 plus shipping

small cap (stock cap found on all SC's) complete 34.95 plus shipping

As of right now colors are NOT avalable, I will do a seperate posting for colors, if there is enough interest (paying participents) I will move this idea foward! :rolleyes:

Paul,

Thanks for the cap. It's very nice. I've had it for awhile now but just got around to responding here.

Duane

Sold Out!

Hi all, I have sold out my inventory of "SC" billet caps...and at this point the machinist I use is very busy with other projects...so if you got one...be happy! doesn't look like I will be having any more made in the near future! PZ :(

Back