What is your occupation or source of income?

Currently I work for the local dealership (Fairfield) as a body shop technician. So everybody out there keep wreking your cars, I could use the extra cash. Just don't be wreking the T-birds! :D

highschool student....workin part time in an Airconditiong Warehouse ( Sid Harveys ) .. and I know somebody, sooO im in the beginning stages of getting into the Steamfitters 638 right after graduation.. ...and if that happens....im set

I work at CSX repairing the railroad tracks in Niagara Falls

Proud member of BMWED Division of the Teamsters.

If interested the railroads are hiring countrywide.

money man

I am a second level bi-ligual support analyst for the Royal bank financial Group of canada, so really a desk jockey with tape on my glasses. Job is good but hate the commute...... scary thing is being 22 years old and managing 19 people who are all older then you.,,,.. such an odd feeling.

Attachments

• bird.JPG
    bird.JPG
    369 KB · Views: 53
Construction and Grass mowing in the summers/winters, college student the rest of the year...kinda puts a damper on the whole making the sc fast thing, most the money goes to keeping it on the road not much left after books and beer

college student-was studying history education now trying out business/auto repair.

i work at a grocery store close to 40 hours a week and fill in another 10 to 20 hours a week as a pizza delivery boy, part time mechanic, or help out my old man with his business(surfacing company)

Back