July 15th Deadline for Shootout Pre-registration!

XR7 Dave

If you haven't done it yet, do it now. July 15th is the cuttoff date for the price increase. If you aren't sure if you can make it, go ahead and pre-register anyhow so we can get a gauge of the most likely number of people who will be there!

Shootout Pre-registration!

Thanks people!

Dave, I have been a little confused. Is pre-registration only for participants or event attendees as well? I am probably just attending the even, but have sent in a pre-registration form. Couldn't fill in too many blanks on the form, since it looked to be geared only for participants.

I kinda had the same question as George :eek: . Do i need to pay for 2 of my friends now or do i just pay my share as a participant.

P.S. - George, please tell me your bringing your SC.

Registration (and pre-registration) is for those who are planning to participate. Spectators need not register. Once registration officially begins, then spectator entrance can be prepaid if you want.

Spectator admission to the track will be $10/person 16 and up. There are no other fees or restrictions on spectators. If you plan to participate in any of the competition events or run your car on the track you MUST register and pay the full registration fee.

Back