Wideband O2 kit by Innovate!

BT Motorsports

Open from Monday July 26-EXTENDED UNTIL AUG 10th! for the Innovate LM-1 wideband kit and accesories. Product information and retail pricing can be found at www.innovatemotorsports.com. Pricing is as follows:
LM1 retail $349.99
1-9 units email
10+ and I will pick up the shipping.
All innovate accesories email off when purchased with the LM1.
  1. Damon Baumon PAID
  2. Rodney Bushong PAID
  3. Paul Levine PAID
  4. Adam Williamson PAID
  5. Lee Maust PAID
  6. John Shelton PAID
  7. Travis Johnson PAID

Paul

Last edited:
Get one...

I already have one of these and let me tell you they are an invaluable tool for tuning and datalogging. Mine has paid itself off in many ways already. I currently datalog A/F, RPM, and MAF voltage. I will soon be logging fuel pressure and IC temps. LM1 has great product support and a forum that questions are answered quickly.

Mark, would you mind giving some details on setting up the unit for the RPM reading? Are you using the inductive clamp or hardwired to one of the 5 inputs?

Paul

BT Motorsports said:
Mark, would you mind giving some details on setting up the unit for the RPM reading? Are you using the inductive clamp or hardwired to one of the 5 inputs?

Paul

I tried hard wiring it to the DIS and wrapping wire around the #1 plug wire. I could not get accurate readings. The inductive clamp works best for me. Maybe someone else can chime in? Oh, I also tried hooking it up to the tach wire inside the car, but couldn't get a reading. To log rpm's and other ouputs, you need to purchase the rpm converter or aux box....

mark

Last edited:
is this still going on? I would like to get in on it if it is. What do I need to do to get one, and is the price cheaper than the 350 advertised on theie sight?

daivd z said:
is this still going on? I would like to get in on it if it is. What do I need to do to get one, and is the price cheaper than the 350 advertised on theie sight?
This is just starting. Pricing will be announced on Monday. I will add your name to the list.

Paul

does this thing run constantly or do you just turn it on when you want to get readings? I couldnt get all the info from the sight. Will this read the A/F ratio while im driving and show it on the box or do you have to download the info to a computer?

daivd z said:
does this thing run constantly or do you just turn it on when you want to get readings? I couldnt get all the info from the sight. Will this read the A/F ratio while im driving and show it on the box or do you have to download the info to a computer?
The unit runs constant while the sensor is installed and continues to read out air fuel on the unit's display. You can datalog the readings for up to 40 minutes then download them to your computer later for examination. It is provisioned to use an output cable (about 8 bucks) to drive an air fuel meter such as the autometer unit so it shows true wide band readings instead of the narrow band readings the A/F meter displays when attached to a stock O2 sensor.

Paul

Details on pricing have now been edited. I cannot advertise for a price lower than MSRP by Innovate, so please contact me via email for the group purchase special.

Paul

Last edited:
Here is a sampling log of a car we started tuning today with an LM1:
DemoLM1Log.jpg

This was the second log and with just a hair more tuning to the MAF curve, it will be flat across the board at the commanded 11.5 AFR. Oh, and that was with a C&L meter ;)

Paul

Back