Are we up to the challenge?

Jake

Did anyone happen to see what the Ontario chapter posted? They said they had a meet and had 33 mn12's there. Claiming it to be a record, I think we can beat that. Let's put together another meet.

Jake said:
Did anyone happen to see what the Ontario chapter posted? They said they had a meet and had 33 mn12's there. Claiming it to be a record, I think we can beat that. Let's put together another meet.

Everybody would have to show for that one Jake... We've been close a couple of times... well half way there anyway...

I'm up for it, somebody name the place!!

RJ

We can do it for sure! I'll even help TJ push his car if we have it at Blanchard Park again :D Like JV said, we will have to invite the TCCoA people also to break their record.

Bryan

It won't be that difficult. With the exchange rate what will we need about 22 cars? :p
I'm up for it, somebody name the place!!
Knoxville works for me. Oh nevermind you guys couldn't push TJ's car this far.

Last edited:
wait till i get mine running and i cant tow TJ(thats the only way hell be able to keep up with me).

It won't be that difficult. With the exchange rate what will we need about 22 cars.

ROFLMAO!!

I posted in the TCCoFL section and I think there down....I think we need lots of lead time and a central thread we can all discuss at

JamesD is the director over there and Richard you seem like the on to take charge here so lets get this ball rolling

I'm up for it, anytime, anywhere. (I'm going to cut TJ some slack on this post, but I'll go extra hard on the next post) :D

Maybe think about SSHS4 in November? Or is this limited to one state to beat the Canadians? There will be at least one Fl guy in a Mark up there this year and the air will be nice and dense for the SC guys..... Lots of Impala SSs to put on the trailer.

http://www.sshs4.com

It won't be that difficult. With the exchange rate what will we need about 22 cars?

ROFLAMO!!! Good one.

Seriously I think you guys should give up, I mean it's going to be hurricane
season soon and you guys will be too busy batting down the hatches. :D

title town

now we will have the Stanley Cup and MN12 record, :eek: What is the name of the sport in which they sweep the ice so the big puck or something goes far down the open ice?

Yea that's us Canajuns, we list snow tires in our mods list. :D It figures
since we can only watch sports where ice is the major component of the
playing field. BTW congrats on the Stanley Cup thing you guys have suffered
for quite a few years but not as much as the *cough*Leafs*cough*.

All kidding aside hope you guys have a hugh turnout and looking forward to
hearing all the good news. 32 MN-12's is a nice even number I reckon. :D

Oh and by the way that would be curling and we ROCK (no pun intended)
in that too. :D

having this much advance notice, i should have my blue bird back on the road by then ... i'm gonna have to watch this thread now ....

James

Back