straight white? or reflective white?

• Thread starter Kick Ass Kolenc
  • Start date
K

Kick Ass Kolenc

straight white? or reflective white?

finally got the picture i needed for my rear window tbird decal. I'm just try'n to decide whether to go straight white, or reflective white? I have no idea how htey'd each look.

My car is white '90 (when clean) with tinted windows all around (cept winshield). Any suggestions? of idea's?

Re: straight white? or reflective white?

That is a hard question to answer, hense the reason for the limited posts. Well we know you want white. Having plain white will look good anytime but will not stand out well at night time. Ont the other hand reflective really stands out at night but in the day since it is metallic in a way kinda looks dirty (up close), But since i read your post, it sounds like your car gets dirty a lot so it really does not matter. So day time you really do not have to base your choice, it is night time you have to worry about. My vote is normal white, I do not like relctive stuff at night time unless it is for saftey reasons.

Re: Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder !

As Jeremy says, if u want a ricer look go reflective!
Hey, no reflective anything for an SC: IT is its own
standard...!
All uer doin is cosmeticizing, so keep it discrete
and sophisticated BY NOT reflecting all kinds of
junk on it, comprende vouz??? (Peace!)

Yeah I'm with Virgil... If you go reflective u better be planning on putting some Ultraman or Hello Kitty figures all over you dash! Richmond Rice Style baby!!!
CeD

I had the reflective white "thunderbird SC" on my front windshield, but since the cold weather had came when i was getting the ice off my windows i f*cked it up forgeting it was there :) so needless to say i took that off, it also kinda looked rice to me, i also have the reflective white in the "thunderbird SC" in the rear bumper, and everyone says it looks soo cool when your following cause it lights up like an actual light :) So if i were you i would go with reflective.

Back