Which to Keep? 93' SC or 90' Datyona VNT

SC or VNT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matt59

Both Cars are Great! The SC needs a new Black Paint Job to be Perfect and the Daytona needs the original VNT Turbo, Both fully equipped and have Leather Interiors. The proceeds from the one I sell will pay for what the other one needs. Both are great to drive but wife says I have to get rid of one.
There are very few VNTs (402 Made)as opposed to 872 SC's so collectability goes to the VNT, Ride and comfort definatly goes to the SC.

Help, I'm besides myself. :confused:

Last edited:
Find a way to keep both, maybe change out Wife? :D :D :D
Pretend to sell one and store at a buddy’s house…

My ex wife had a turbo daytona 4 banger, and it is far from the car my SC is (Ride for ride).

Keep the SC and give your wife the daytona, or else she will get the SC in the divorce just to be difficult.... "Well your honor, he made me sell my Daytona and now I have no car". :p

BobGPz said:
My ex wife had a turbo daytona 4 banger, and it is far from the car my SC is (Ride for ride).

I agree with you, only on the fact that it is an overall nicer ride... But ill tell ya what... im a TRUE DIEHARD SC fan and i would trade my XR7 5spd for a mint 87 turbo II Garnet Red Shelby charger... not a doubt in my mind... both are very cool a fun to drive but there is just something about that Shelby Charger that just makes me cry inside when i saw mine smashed... :(

jOe

Acutally i really dont know what id do if somebody offered me that option... :confused:

Back