Parents want me to clean out...

Miller1995

Ok it seems I have amassed too many parts acording to my parents so I have to get rid of the extras. Make an offer on anything. I am willing ship most things except for those noted.

Black third brake light cover for bird
Grey third brake light cover for bird
Grey rear deck carpet from 96 cougar with sport package (No third brake hole)(prefer local)
Grey rear deck carpet from 95 bird(prefer local)
96 Fuel rails
91 SC rear knuckles with calipers, rotors, pads, cables, and lines for disc swap (local only)
Set of 96 headlights drivers side is yellowed but can be shined up nice, passenger side is yellowed some too but the lense is also scratched
95 Headlights not very yellowed 8 out of 10
95 Corners very nice
95 Header panel- ford piece in very good condition (prefer local)
95 hood, black, normal chips, three very hard to see dents(local only)

All I can think of off the top of my head. If I get my hands on a digital camera tomorrow most of this will go on e-bay with no reserve but feel free to PM me and I will send pics if you are interested. I would like it all gone soon and remember the more you buy the more I am willing to deal. Local is Chicago area.

Thanks,
Bryan Miller

Do you have a drivers side grey sun visor?? If it is different than the '94 I would need both left and right.

plev72 said:
Do you have a drivers side grey sun visor?? If it is different than the '94 I would need both left and right.

Right now the visors are still in my car but I might be picking up a set or two of black ones from the u-pull-it. If I do then you can get my gray ones.

-Miller

quicksilver98 said:
im in rockford IL how much for the 95 Tbird deck lid?

Are you talking about the rear deck carpet? I was thinking 10 bucks. I do not have a trunk lid if that's what you are looking for. If you need one I may be able to locate one for you though.

-Miller

Forgot a few things:

95 gray rear seat belts
95 gray cloth seats
95 gray carpet
93 SHO spoiler-dark green

Willing to trade or partial trade for some other parts I have been looking for:

Aluminum 16" spare in very good shape
Spare tire cover in good shape (got gear oil on mine)
Underhood light

-Miller

Do you have any pics of the SHO spoiler?

Were the ABS Sensors working off the 93? I could use the sensors from the front if they worked.

Let me know....

joshbea6 said:
Do you have any pics of the SHO spoiler?

Were the ABS Sensors working off the 93? I could use the sensors from the front if they worked.

Let me know....

I have a pic of teh spoiler I can send you tomorrow if you PM me you e-mail. I only have the sensors from the rear sorry.

-Bryan Miller

What is the asking on the headlamps. Mine on my 94 are yellad a bit. Could you post a pic possibly?

Lemme know, Alyn.

pearl95sc said:
What is the asking on the headlamps. Mine on my 94 are yellad a bit. Could you post a pic possibly?

Lemme know, Alyn.

PM me your e-mail and I will send a pic out to yah. Looking to get 50 bucks or so.

Thanks,
-Bryan Miller

Are the Grey cloth seats from an SC? If so, are they in decent shape? Both front and rear? How much? finally, could I get some pictures.
Do you also have grey rear deck carpet and a grey headliner with the sunroof opening?

Thanks

Jon
roadfever2@aol.com

Back