Chicago Area Super Coupes?

tim

I know I cant be the only one out here. I live in Antioch Il. north of the city. We should get something going some weekend. Drag strip. Beer night something. Maybe a Chicago Chapter. Lets here from area guys and kick this around. Tim 847-838-2321 or E- mail me or answer this or something.

More than likely, next weekend, me and so far, two other of my buds are planning a track day.

We got my 94 auto with some boltons from ol broken pearl.
My buds 97 Trans AM and my other buds 97 Neon.

We should round up some others, definately get something going, I like the thought of beer night too. Whatever works. Alyn.

pearl95sc said:
More than likely, next weekend, me and so far, two other of my buds are planning a track day.

We got my 94 auto with some boltons from ol broken pearl.
My buds 97 Trans AM and my other buds 97 Neon.

We should round up some others, definately get something going, I like the thought of beer night too. Whatever works. Alyn.
Give me a call. I should have my doudle intercooler on by that I hope. Tim

i live in montgomery IL about an hour away from chicago, you may be more familiar with oswego or aurora, neighboring cities. however im planning on having my sc in the garage all winter torn apart doing a major mods project.

Mine will also be garaged during the winter (every winter). I've got a lot of repairs and mods planned for the downtime also.

pbdevastator said:
i live in montgomery IL about an hour away from chicago, you may be more familiar with oswego or aurora, neighboring cities. however im planning on having my sc in the garage all winter torn apart doing a major mods project.

Awesome i'm by Archer and Cicero. AIM is burnc0ntr0l, let me know if you use something else or just want my cel.
-eric
Burbank95sc said:
Burbank 5 minutes from chicago. We should meet up some day

I am in Crown Point IN. About 45 min. SE of CHI TOWN. I would love to get together with other SC guy. Mine is currently in the paint shop, for about 2-3 more weeks. Then will probably spend the winter in the Garage. This spring, though, it will be back out and hopefully ready to run. (in the 13's even if its 13.99) PRAYING! But if ANY ONE has any SC Q's or just wants to shoot the :rolleyes: GET back to me.

im willing to do a get together after the winter season at one of the near by drag strips. car is already in the garage for the winter about to undergo some serious upgrades.

Ok guys lets PLAN a spring meet at the grove even if you dont want to race. We could also get some of the guys from southern Wisconsin involved. What do you think?

tim said:
Ok guys lets PLAN a spring meet at the grove even if you dont want to race. We could also get some of the guys from southern Wisconsin involved. What do you think?

I'm up for it Tim

Great lets keep in touch you have my number. Lets get something going for spring. We should also be helping each other out on our cars. Thats what a club is about. Anybody in the area need a hand getting there car going over the winter let me know. Tim

this is exaclty what iv been looking for!

i am so down for any and all events, beer nights, ect. im in oak lawn, but 15 min for chicago, 2 min from burbank. aim is Speedemonlx, or you can call and set some thing up. 708-423-5706! thanx andy

what about a chicago chapter?

i know this has been discused. but what about a serious chicago chapter! i would not know where to start, but im sure some one in this thread does!

SpeeDemonSC said:
i am so down for any and all events, beer nights, ect. im in oak lawn, but 15 min for chicago, 2 min from burbank. aim is Speedemonlx, or you can call and set some thing up. 708-423-5706! thanx andy

I think I've seen your car few times around because there isn't many of them around here.
I'm working on mine ,I'm getting p&p heads and cam this week.I should be hitting for mid or low 13's in spring time.I hope to see you at Union Grove in spring time

Burbank95, Hows it going? I havent seen you in a while. All us guys have to get together at the grove for sure. Not sure what we have to do to start our own Chapter but I will ask if you guys are intrested. I am tired of hearing about the rest of the country. We should be able to get some respect too! TIM

tim said:
Burbank95, Hows it going? I havent seen you in a while. All us guys have to get together at the grove for sure. Not sure what we have to do to start our own Chapter but I will ask if you guys are intrested. I am tired of hearing about the rest of the country. We should be able to get some respect too! TIM

not very well. I have something knocking in my engine,I think it's valve in the head or pushrod,I 'll find it out over the weekand if I' ll find some time to do it ,I'm very besy now ,planning to have wedding in spring.

btw. I'm waiting for cam and p&p heads
I hope to see you at Grove

What is a p and p cam and heads? never heard of them. Hey are we going to start a Chapter or What. We sure got enough guys posting right here to start one.

Back