Who is going?

R

Ron DiPaola

Who's going, where are you coming in from and will you have your car?

Ron DiPaola
Endicott, NY
No

I talked to the hotel today... 23 room reservations so far.

I'm plannin' on bein' there. Comin' up from Houston. Will be in my SC. Gettin' ready to reserve a room NOW. If work screws me over this time, I may have to go postal.
Can't wait!
-Rick-

The boss lady and I will be there. Coming from North Carolina.
Will have the car.

The Judge

im hopefully getting a ride down with vic rattlehead and not sure about where im staying, im pretty broke :( (headgasket repair)

Faye & I will be In OKSC on Thursday with our 92 SC. Kelly

Looks good so far, coming from Medina, OH (outside Cleveland), will have car, of course!

Of course I will be there.

Please bear with me but I will have the schedule finalized this week and published on several sites.

Looking forward to building the momentum for attendance. Let's shoot for having the Ramada full of MN12ers!!!!

Also need a preference of what performance parts (for all MN12s) to raffle off on Sunday 2 September.

See ya all there. My ETA is Thursady night, 30 August.

Colonel Glenn

Hey XB70,

I have a few suggestions as far as parts. I'll just give you the list that I am planning on buying, so maybe I won't have to:)

5% Pulley
3/4" Raised Top
IC Fan
70mm BBK TB
75mm Pro-M MAF
Spanner Nut Wrench

Gift certificates might also be a good idea, maybe from SCPERFORMANCE or SCPI. I guess we need something of the N/A guys.

Also, I was just wondering if there was going to be an attempt to line up some sort of media coverage for this kick arse event? Just a thought...

Re: Hey XB70,

i'm gonna be there, coming from ca. and i will have my car and hopefully i can make it run right in the next few weeks. and i'm planning on arriving on thurs night so it will give me enough time so that i won't be late.
look forward to seeing all yall again.
-kris

I'm going from St. Louis

I should arrive between 2-3pm on Thursday.

I will have my '92 SC with me.

Hey Judge: Are you passing thru St. Louis?

Re: Who is going?To Kurt K.

Kurt,

We are not going through St. Louis. We will be taking I-40 West. I have some kin right outside Fort Smith AR and we are going to stop there on the way out. We will also do the tourist thing in Little Rock and maybe Memphis. Also have to take the boss lady to the Federal Building Memorial in OC. We are going to leave NC on Tuesday morning. See you there.

The Judge

Sounds good Judge, see ya there.

i will be there, as will a few others in my area.

As for media coverage, I'm trying to get MM&FF there, the editor seems interested and would like to do more feature stories on MN-12's, but we will see!

Now THAT would be totally sweet!!!

btw-I'm going to do my best to be there on Saturday. I would like to be there all weekend, but I don't think I'm going to be able too.

Tranny is coming out on Wednesday and new one is being installed.

TBK, email I have a question for you.

I'm flying in on the corporate SCCoA jet Friday morning.

Ron DiPaola and I will be renting a Rustang for the weekend and I don't anticpate it having much tire tread left on it when we return it on Sunday.

Back