Zach Kereszturi (SlinginBeauty)

ScrapSC

Email Address: ZachKereszturi18@hotmail.com
User Name: SlinginBeauty
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

We spoke several times on AOL messenger and agreed upon $810 on parts that he had for sale. These where the 87mm MAF, 85mm TB, 3 1/2 Inlet, 42 lb injectors. These have still not arrived and the money was sent over a month ago. He contacted me once and said that he had gotten the wrong address. It turned out the zip code was wrong.. I then made sure he had all the correct information and even my phone number if he needed to contact.. This has been 3 weeks ago... NO PARTS YET!!!!! This is not good business and from what I understand he also sales on E-Bay...

:mad:

Slow Go

Evidentally he had several things going on. I did finally get my parts in the mail from him the last part of August. But he did forget to send the injectors. I can understand a slip up and he got those out and I recieved them a few days later. All I can say is I got the parts but it took longer than I would ever have expected. He did keep sending me emails for updates on the parts. I can say that he did finally get the parts to me but for some reason it took longer that it should have. Maybe he has gotten all his problems/kinks worked out.

Scrap SC

I dont know why this is still up here. Parts were delivered a long time ago. Slight mixup in shipping but anthony told me everything was cool and staighted out and he would clear this off here. If you can anthony that would be awsome. Thanks. Zach

ZACH ,SLINGINBEAUTY,ZACH KERESZTURI.

THE POST IS STILL UP BECAUSE YOUR STILL TAKING MONEY AND NOT SHIPPING OUT THE PARTS WHEN YOU PROMISE YOU WILL. YOU HAVE $1200.00 OF MY MONEY.WHERE IS MY PARTS OR TRACKING NUMBER.

RANDY

Randy, You didnt know my situation with Anthony, Yours on the other hand was total bs. Everyone please read post before this to understand what Randy's Problem is. I am not a bad seller! Everyone who has purchased something off me has gotten it in a reasonable time except for Anthony and thats because of many complications. Was straightened out along time ago. Zach

Randy Baker aka RandyNConnie

Comments: PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH RANDY BAKER! If he treats people that do business with him like this I really recommend that nobody do business with him ever again! My goal is he never treats any other member of SCCoA.com like he has me and steal your money!

For those of you that don’t know I recently sold a MP FMIC to Randy Baker so he could run good times at the shootout this year. Timeline as follows:

Sat September 25th: Randy Contacted me about purchasing the IC, was on a time restraint and needed it by Tue Sep 28th. Told Randy as long as payment cleared I would have it overnighted to him on Monday Sep 27th.

Sunday September 26th. Randy Contacted me telling me that payment had been sent and was cleared for me. I check my Paypal account and no funds, so I email Randy and let him know the situation. He said Funds would clear from his bank at 7:30am Central time.

Monday September 27th. Money not cleared. Email sent to Randy and off to school/work. Come home at 4:30 to see payment still not cleared. Also Randy had posted multiple bad things about me on SCCoA.com because of my lack of response for being at work and not sending out his “property” which still wasn’t paid for. He called me and we had a nice little conversation, which I pointed out that payment had not cleared and I’m not out to lose $1200! Everything was straightened out and blamed on paypal not going through. Amazingly 15min after talking to Randy on the phone payment cleared magically. The down part is he paid with a credit card and told me he didn’t. So I get charged $35.10. He said he would pay that back with proof that paypal did infact charge the $35.10.

Tue September 28th. IC is out first thing in the morning. Then school, as I get home to see many more bad things posted about me because I didn’t send tracking numbers at like 10am pacific standard time. More and more trash talking from Randy how I am a “thief and liar” and I stole his money.

Wed September 29th. Randy receives IC and makes up some story about how parts are missing. All parts are included and nothing was left out.

Sat October 9th. I contact Randy at his home phone number and ask for him. His wife was kind not knowing who I was. Randy answers and alls I say was “Hi Randy, This is Zach” and he jumps into yelling “I’m not sending you no ####ing 35 dollars, you can cram it up your ###, I should come out there and whoop your ………………..” and hung up on me! What a real man. Its real easy to threaten a man that lives 2000k miles away isn’t it.

I know this is in the wrong post but I think everyone needs to know how Randy Treats other members of SCCoA.com. Zach

I have not sold Zach any parts but I am listed on the bad sellers list.
I find this to be slanderous.I will be contacting my attorney 10-18-04 and
see if this can be cleared up.I still have not received all the parts
that were agreed to be shipped to me.I will be checking into a civil suit.

I will also be stopping by my States attorney office to see what type charges I can file.For interstate fraud.And the threat and cussing that I have recorded.And I have paid for the agreed amount ON the MP FMIC in FULL.
Since I have refused to pay an extra 35.10 I have been listed here.So I ALSO
will be checking into extortion charges across state lines.

I will also be contacting my phone company.And play my recording of the numerous phones call I have received during the day and the middle of the night.

If I made threats to this guy,why is it that it's not on my recordings.

I have all the paper work,recorded all phone calls.

This also was turned into Fed-x driver,with pictures of the parts with the driver.

Zach if you shipped every part agreed on, you should take your responsibilities and check with your bad choice of shippers.

I hate to take legal steps against anyone.But I am listed with the IL better business bureau and have received awards for no complaints for doing over twenty years in business internationally.

If me being shorted on parts that you are responsible for safe delivery.And 35.10 means so much to you that is an over charge not ever agreed to,
you have left me with no choice but to check into interstate criminal charges and then civil suits.

If I have not receive parts in full by 10-15-04.I have listed my next steps
that I will be cecking into.

I will be contacting MP to get a full parts list of shorted part to turn over to my attorney.I do not know what steps can or will be takin aganst the partys
in this problem,that will be up to my attorney and my state attorney.But you can take it to the bank that I will take the above steps .

So you should be contacting your shipping company.If you shipped all the part agreed on.And replacing my parts.

And I donot owe you $35.10.Nor will you ever receive this payment.

MR. BAKER

Randy, I think you maybe mistaken but your listed in MY post of bad sellers. Still dont know what parts are missing and like I have stated before upon calling to find out whats going on with the parts and the $35.10 I got threatened and cussed out. Im not afraid of what you may or may not have on tape. Truth is truth. Do what you may either way with the law. I dont mind either way other than the only proof I have are posts you seemed to have removed. Sure I have some damaging email but go ahead and waste your time sueing me. That just goes to show how petty of a person you are. Zach

Zack Is Not A Fair Guy

:mad: THIS IS TO WARN OTHER,S :( ABOUT THE SO CALLED "SLINGINBEAUTY" :confused: HE HAS NOT REPLIED TO MY PM,S :mad: OR SENT ME MY PARTS!!!! :eek: MAYBE THIS WILL WAKE HIM UP..I HOPE SO.. :eek:

I sent Zack a paypal for $90 on June 10th for a used C&L 73mm. And here its August 4th and still no MAF. For the first month he made an effort to excuse himself for not sending me my parts but now he doesnt even respond, And here I find that theres already a healthy thread about how he does business. I want my MAF or my money processed today :mad:

Back