To the nitrous guys with purge kits...

GooeyGus2

I was just wondering if any of you have your nitrous purging at two locations. I have a cervinis hood and want it to spray out of the vents in front. I'm using a ZEX purge and just wanted to see if any of you guys know a good way to "T" off the main tube into two. thanks!

Ricers

GooeyGus2 said:
I was just wondering if any of you have your nitrous purging at two locations.
Ricers do it all the time. I dunno if they use fake windshield washers nozzles, or turn the real nozzles around backwards, but you get the picture.

68COUGAR

Gooey,

What's the point ? The only reason to have two purges is when you have two supply lines to purge. If your wasting nitrous just to look cool, why not really be cool and install a co2 tank just for purging. You can even spray some on the intercooler and get some performance out of it.

David

PS: Nitrous is very corrosive...keep it away from your new paint.

Yup the point is just to look cool :cool:

Not a good point i guess, but i still think it would look neat. I'm not going to waste it, still going ot use it for its purpose but might as well make it look cool while doin it. :p

I was thinking about the intercooler, but figured it probably wouldn't be good for the metal to be hot then get really cold then hot again etc.

Thanks for the tips guys!

Bench Racing

GooeyGus2 said:
I was thinking about the intercooler, but figured it probably wouldn't be good for the metal to be hot then get really cold then hot again etc.
It's all just bench racing until I get my custom spray bar installed!

68COUGAR

Back