Rear Differential mount.

T1Bird

Does anyone have one of these laying around that I can borrow and give back my old one if you like, or that I can buy, dont care about the quality.

Since putting a 5% on my blower I now notice my rear differential is mounted sloppy, So im ordering new bushings from mn12performance and at the same time been talking with Wynn down in texas to get a rear polly mount for the differential, after hearing good thoughts of it from Bill and Ryan.. anyway drop me a msg here or PM me, whatever flicks your bic.

Thanks ahead of time
Bruce

Bruce,
Let me know if you can get a deal with Wynn I have only tryed to email him about 5 times since the spring with no luck.

Jason, I emailed him around 10 pm last night and had a email back from him first thing this morning, I doubt he will give a deal because he already has a price break for us Canadians on his website, but if I can find a spare mount, I dont see why we cant ship the 2 mounts at once for his work and have them shipped back, I'll offer to take care of the grunt work for it if you like.

Bruce

Bruce, if you want a spare, or can't get one from anywhere else, you can remove the one off of K's car. I would like a mount as well for my 90, so if Wynn will let me do this agian, I'll send him my core back once I have it off. He can send the cash back once he recieves the core. I think he did it that way for a few guys before.

Jason, I have have good luck with emailing Wynn in the past. I know he's one busy guy though.

Maybe we can get a group buy going here?

I can not get on to his site but whats the price.
If we we can get some cores maybe I can send them down befor hand.
I know others have luck with talking with wynn but i have not.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38488

Thats a link to the gropup buy he did a while ago, I was able to get in on it then. Since I have received and installed my mount, I haven't followed the thread atll, but its listed the price as $57 USD, plus 10 I think it was for shipping. Can't remeber if that price was with or without a core. But still cheap money for a quality part.

I'm in for a group buy

If there's a group buy again, I'd be in. Missed out on the last one.

Ok, then I'll send out a email to Wynn some time soon. I'll see what he can do for work, if he can do it. I have heard threw the grapevine that he is out of cores, so we may have to dig up our own if we want this to work. That might be a BEE-ATCH!

I have one core and I think I might be able to find some more.

Bruce I know how you fell about the diff moving mine has been for the last 3 years. :eek:

Back