"Silver Bullet" come back tour 2005

"Ok as I see it now"
I need get the Bullet back on the track.
I will get the trick trans I want on order and get it back in the car with Kurt Sr. help and Wendy should be at test & tune March 2005. I know it will run 11.50's and quicker with new trans and EEC tuner.

Lets get back to racing having fun.
Challenge for number 1 in 2005 Nor-Cal Army of many :)

Just let me know when you need the help.
I just got rid of my Supra and need something to do. Riding is ok but a break is always good.
Still got the SC and we are going to keep her now.....so I got a daily driver anyway (with Wendy's permission).

Kurt Sr

I would love to see you guys out on the track. I don't race but I can spectate like there is no tomorrow. :)

zx3ford & Kurt Sr.

"zx3ford that would be great"
Drag Racing is fun be glad to have you there with us.
Kurt I figured the type trans I am getting will get it orderd get you and Wendy over to help get her in the Bullet and see my "Muscle car Garage" the Wild Blown 57tbird, 2000 Cobra R, 69 Boss 429 Mustang,427 Galaxie XL,lots of toys to see :D

Jim, hope that new transmission isn't coming from Art Carr... I really couldn't recommend them after all I've had to deal with, maybe I just had bad luck but it was ordered back in December, received in February, and hasn't worked properly yet. Currently it's on the floor of my garage waiting for the second replacement torque converter... the first one was the wrong stall 3500 instead of 2400, then the second one ballooned...

I'd offer to help work on the Bullet if I lived closer by... I guess I have some experience with replacing the transmission now!

Last edited:
Rob my new trans

"I am going with Lentech"
Getting the "Strip Terminator" with upgrades.
I on my old trans twisted the Art Carr solid input shaft and distroyed all the clutches messed it up real good still ran 11.911et thats amazing slipping like it was well be good for go next time.I think my Art Car 2500 stall converter is toast as well

Just list the day you are gonna run your car and I'll show up:) Having a bike made the world much smaller for me, gas is 1/4 of the price if I compare them while riding "spiritly" :D

Sergio

Oh yeah, my love for SCs still remain. One day when I'm on my own with my own crib and job i'll probably get one:)

Sergio

Sergio

"Hello there"
Bikes are a lot cheaper to drive the way gas prices are now days.
Getting the car together this winter I got a mission now :) just ben getting hit with family problems it seams I get to the point of working on the Bullet than something els comes up.

Want to reach 11.50's on motor alone than do what it takes to run low 11's to high 10's will post when ready to run nice to here from you ;)

:) wishing you luck on the future of the bullit,

I know the thrills of family obligations, soon as I get money and time someone or something happens, time is the most fleeting thing.

when I have money I dont have time . and vise versa,

we buried three this yr they had no money so we helped with funeral cost ,

a long time friend died in a car crash along with her 5 month old son and husband, while her 16 yr old watched from across the street ,
as a drunk driver hit her broad side doing 100 + mph,

we helped with funeral cost while Im at the same time remodeling my home ,

money is gone so fast , now we may have her son move in with us,

his family is all gone .

not to worry God takes good care of us .
some may give you a hard time but I know where your comming from,

and how hard it is to go on after a major loss and change in your life,

I know your Dad would be proud of you as he was all along.
I know I am.

Thanks Manny

"Thanks so much"
This so up lifting to see this! to know someone cares.
I got so much to pay off familys property back taxes that hit hard. than personal back taxes another hard hit hospital funeral it all fell on my shoulders with my parents with no savings at all.people think I got money well I dont plus paying my 2000 Cobra R payments of $896.04 a month

I love racing its in my blood its all I done all my life with my Dad its like best thing in the world we where close very close like brothers.I see the Super Coupe and boy the thoughts come back very sad.I dont have $4000 to get the Lentach so having my old one re built by ATO in Sacramento over the winter put her in see where we are in testing.

Thank you so much Manny my great friend ;)

Last edited:
Back