How many couples are going?

Bringing my wife for a romantic weekend of beer drinking and burnouts.
David

Hey Kurt,

So Micah said yes after all. Darn, I was hoping to bring Micah as my date.

Duane

Duane,

Micah said after he saw your drinking problem at WFC4 he was no longer interested in you. :) With any luck, your real love might show up. Although, I think California is too far of a drive. :lol:

Michele & I will both be there, Most likely with both our SCs

I will be there with my wife and 2 dogs( they are basically our kids).

Boostman/All: any suggestions thing to do for Wives?

Rob,

I have wife and two little kids (more active than two dogs), but no way they will put up with a weekend of MN12 insanity. Good thing is I get an extended Kitchen Pass to release my stress at the MN12 National.

Since we haven't scheduled anything for the Spousal Units (Army slang), I am think we should perhaps ask for suggestions as to what they may want to do ( hang out at the Pool, see a movie, check out the sites at OKC in lieu of hitting the events (if they so chose). Watching a bunch of MN12 owners release testosterone (or estrogen) at the parking lot burnouts, 1/4 mile track, or watching MN12 video tape will surely not register on the wives "fun meter". That a formula for lots of nagging during the trip back home and perhaps a long wait before one's next oil change!!!

Any ideas, let me or Kurt know, and we can try to fit it in.

Colonel Glenn

Re: Boostman/All: any suggestions thing to do for Wives?

.....and a group of the married men say "Amen!!"

I would have to say my wife would like to be there, she is the one that keeps telling me to spend all of or money on my SC, i have to tell her every once and awhile that we need the money for something else. She is a total speed freak, which i love about her. But for the wives that don't want to go, I could see them getting smashed at poolside or something like that.

Boostman:
I think my wife is more like yours. The best thing I ever did to open the checkbook for SC mods was to take her to the track.

She had a blast racing her GTP at a mini meet earlier this year. Unfortunatly she beat me in the last race. My ET was a 1/2 second quicker but she had me on the reaction time. Of course all the SC people had to be watching and she still reminds me that she is a better driver.

Maybe I'll join the wives poolside and let her drive the SC.
David

sounds like you need more mods :) or a governor on your wife's car :lol:

that sounds cool having a wife whos a 'car guy' (i mean car person to be policitally correct :) )

Peter:
That's the plan More Mods, More Mods. I have the parts for the next round already. I'm waiting until after the meet just in case something breaks.
David
PS: The wife's GTP runs 14.8 bone stock.

Back