Thread: 2002 MN-12 Nationals Pre-Registration up and running!

MN12nationals Guest

2002 MN-12 Nationals Pre-Registration up and running!

please visit the MN-12 Nationals website and pre-register for the upcoming 2002 National meet.

www.MN12Nationals.com

MN12nationals Guest

For those that pre-register the fee will be $10, those that wait till the event will be $20. The fees are to help offset the cost of the track, dyno, food, BEER, raffle items, and so on.

Vic Rattlehead Guest

for the 10 fee, when do we pay this, day of or mail in before? Just an idea, if its a mail in type thing, think about getting a P.O. box, they are not expensive, and you wont have your home address out on the internet, that might become a problem at some point in time.

MN12nationals Guest

Paypal

I think i will use paypal, but I guess for those who do not want to use paypal, then maybe a P.O. Box

TBone95 Guest

Re: Paypal

Does preregistration obligate us to pay the fee? I am interested in going but depending on the location and date I might not be able to make it.

TBKHomeworld Guest

Travis,

I am just waiting for the results of the pole. Once the pole is finished (Thanksgiving) I'm going to pre-register. However, if it's eay northeast, then I'm probably not going to go.

MN12nationals Guest

pre-registration does not obligate you to go. It just helps with the planning and getting sponsors and media coverage.

TBKHomeworld Guest

Don't say that! MAN, I hope my wife doesn't read that. I can pre-register, tell my wife I did and we HAVE to go....after all I spent money on it!!! ;-)