Parting out 89@92 SC's

sm1993svtblk

Like the title says. I've got a 89 and a 92 Super Coupe that I am parting out. Let me know if you need anything.

thanks
scott

sm1993svtblk said:
Like the title says. I've got a 89 and a 92 Super Coupe that I am parting out. Let me know if you need anything.

thanks
scott

Where you at? Does either have a black cloth interior?

thanks,
Brayn Miller

is it manual transmition

I’m using a totaled 89 SC with 5-speed manual transmission as a donor car to upgrade a spitfire power train. I need a wiring harness and possibly a computer. Do you have these?

mxw said:
I’m using a totaled 89 SC with 5-speed manual transmission as a donor car to upgrade a spitfire power train. I need a wiring harness and possibly a computer. Do you have these?
i should have both the wiring harness and the computer, let me check in the morning when i get to work and i will let you know
thanks
scott

mxw said:
Yeah I still have the wiring harness and computer out of the 89 SC, it was a 5 speed car. I would take $129 shipped for the pair.

thanks
scott

I need some rear upper control arms (if the bushings are good) for a 90...lemme know...Slicksnchicks@aol.com......thanks..sam

sm1993svtblk said:
Yeah I still have the wiring harness and computer out of the 89 SC, it was a 5 speed car. I would take $129 shipped for the pair.

thanks
scott

i need to take inventory on exactly what i need. i'll get back to you. thanks

Complete IRS w/Disc brakes

Where are you located?
What gear ratios?
What are is your asking price?

Thanks,
SMF

SC Parts

sm1993svtblk said:

thanks
scott

Hello - I need a good long block - Please contact me at bstouffer@email.com if you have one available within reasonable distance of Madison, WI.

Blue Door Panels

I have a white 91 SC with blue tweed Interior. Need soor panels and other parts. Ler me know if you have anything.

Back