Parting out 89@92 SC's

T-bird Super Coupe Oil Filter Housing.

Please Sir,
You said you had an 89 T-bird SC that you were parting out, is it possible that you have the oil filter housing. I'm writing for my dear Grandmother who is 77 years old and still has her '89 T-bird SC. She took it to a Ford dealership who changed the oil filter in it. Well as she drove it home all her oil leaked out and after calling the Ford dealership back they told her not to drive it. A tow truck came and the tow truck driver made my poor 77 year old Grandmother drive her car up the ramp. But it gets worse, after returning in the tow truck to the dealership they told her the oil filter had a pin hole in it and that was why the oil was leaking out. She waited 6 hours or so to hear this information. An our later they came back and said there was another "horrible problem" which they had "never" seen before. Apparently her oil filter housing was dented and damaged form so man years of oil changes and that she needed a new one. They also told her that the part isn't available any more but that they would call and junkyard and charge her $350 dollars to find it and put it on. So far no luck. She is a member of SCCoA and has written the club headquarters. I wanted to help her out and got lucky and found you. Can you tell me if you have the part and how much you'd be willing to sell it for. She lives in California and is all by herself, my Grandpa passed away a while ago and I believe the Ford dealership in her town is taking massive advantage of her. I'm in Alabama and can't go there and yell at them personally. My email is twinksprite23@hotmail.com you can email me directly and I will pass the info on to her. Thank you again in advance and I await your reply.

Very Respectfully, Sarah V

I am looking for a flywheel for a 91 5spd SC. Let me know if you have one, the cost and the cost to ship to Ontario Canada

do have the trunk wiring that goes to the (ford premium sound) amps etc..
also complete parking brake level cable that will fit a 93
and a center console with ride control switch and fog lamps

Back