Rear Shock Tower Brace Pictures

Rich1034

I finally have pics uploaded, just got the first few done tonight. I take paypal to richnchristy@msn.com and the price is $65 shipped. PM me for more details.
prototype_bar_testfit.jpg

RSTB_end_welds.jpg

RSTB_unpainted.jpg

Last edited:
For the uneducated... this will help decrease body twist? It will also help reduce wheel hop maybe?

Paul

I have 10 of these ready to ship. After this initial run, the price will increase, so get them now. I'm also going to start making front braces for SCs next week, I'll keep you guys posted on that, I know there's a lot of people who want the front shock tower braces.

sorry i was at physical theropy.... passed out after it yesterday and today im just spent... ill paypal the cash right now.... Electric Shock treatment anyone :(

I might be getting ready to go through that....neck pain. I have an MRI tomorrow, so we'll see what's wrong after that. I'm OK during the day, but when I get home at night, it's all over. Tylox to sleep, wake up at 3AM and take some more.

Fronts won't be ready for at least a week, because of the holiday, and I just got done making a large quantity of rear braces, I'm taking a few days off :)

Alright guys i just went and picked up my rear STB from Rich. The fit is really good and tight and the difference is awesome Im going to be getting the front STB and rear tortion braces when we get enough people to get a good order going so he can start making them. As soon as I paint mine (I opted to paint mine myself) Ill take some pics and post them..

Here is a pic of mine installed.. Sorry the pic sucks my Kodak 4.0MP camera got stolen. hope this gives you some idea of the installed look.Ill throw in a pic of some wheels i got off of Rich also..

rear%20stb2.jpg

SCWHeels.jpg

Back