Willing to trade my '92 for another!

Ira R.

I am looking to trade my '92 SC Black - 5 speed, for esentially a different one. The car is in very good shape, pretty much all stock and only has 78,000 on it. Complete brake rebuild only a few weeks ago.

Power Steering pump a year old, tires 2 years old, the car really doesn't have anything wrong with it. So why am I looking to get rid of it?? The moon roof!
The damn moon roof!

I don't fit in the car well. I sit too high in the seat and no amount of adjusting can raise the roof, so I need to get a car without the moon roof.

Ideally, I would be willing to trade straight up for the same car as long as it doesn't have the hole in the ceilling.

irar

johnin301 said:
U still lookin for a car with no moonroof? I have a 90 SC white - Automatic.
Always looking, thanks, but I don't want to get rid of the 5 speed.

Ira

dude how tall are you? i'm 6'11" and had a 92 w/sunroof and never had a problem. i just put the seat all the way down all the way back reclined the seat 1-2 notches and raise the front up almost all the way. never hit my head.

ying1 said:
dude how tall are you? i'm 6'11" and had a 92 w/sunroof and never had a problem. i just put the seat all the way down all the way back reclined the seat 1-2 notches and raise the front up almost all the way. never hit my head.
Well, I'm 5'11", and I guess I just don't like sitting that far down and that far back. Guess you would have to get used to that in any car you drive though, huh?? ;)

I'm an old 1/4 mile tracker from way back when and I got into the habit of sitting up and in and I've just never really been comfortable any other way.

Ira

Back