Big FM intercooler for sale

kuhnga

Includes polished return plenum, polished top all piping and IC. Will need a cowl hood to use piping. $700 complete.

Gary

re:

kuhnga said:
Includes polished return plenum, polished top all piping and IC. Will need a cowl hood to use piping. $700 complete.

Gary

do you have any pics? very interested,

you have mail

I want the intercooler setup. What specifics do I need to know if I were to get it. Being that you took your battery and washerfluid tank out, is the piping routed differently? Would it still fit in my unchanged engine bay? And what size cowl hood do I need for it? And any other info would be cool. I'm extremely interested.

Thanks,
Metalman

I tried pm-ing you but your inbox it full. PM me please.

Piping will fit with 4" cowl hood, Battery and other things are not effected. Everything is 2.5", the IC touches each frame rail, I think 26" x18"

:D Randy has the comma in the wrong place. Damon, are you sure you want it at that price? :eek:

Gary, did you ever sell the IC fan you had for sale?

David

Ok guys, I change my comma .I am glad Gary didn't see that.
My new bid $255.00 :p :p :p :p And one penny more than
Damon if he bids again. :p :p :p :p

Didn't know this was Ebay

Randy N Connie said:
Ok guys, I change my comma .I am glad Gary didn't see that.
My new bid $255.00 :p :p :p :p And one penny more than
Damon if he bids again. :p :p :p :p

Didn't know this was Ebay....lol

I don't think anyone has asked this question yet. Why are you selling it? It does all work correctly, right? :D

And where would I get a 4" cowl hood?

metalman said:
I don't think anyone has asked this question yet. Why are you selling it? It does all work correctly, right? :D

And where would I get a 4" cowl hood?

Gary is going to a V8, so he no longer needs the 3.8 supercharger stuff.

David

I'd love to get it and have the money. But, where would I get a cowl hood to fit it?

And. Would anything be in the way of the condenser or radiator? I just want to be sure it would fit without any hangups. Know what I mean.

Last edited:
RE cowl hood

metalman said:
I'd love to get it and have the money. But, where would I get a cowl hood to fit it?

And. Would anything be in the way of the condenser or radiator? I just want to be sure it would fit without any hangups. Know what I mean.
Hey Metalman,

If you want a new hood for your t-bird try

American Sports Car Design
WWW.americansportscardesigns.com

Back