Need these seats

Flip

Need seats to match photo, gray vinyl and tweed. Came in the 92 & 93 SC’s. Needs to be mint as possible. Will buy just bottom or backs depending on what you have. Will pay top $$ for mint seats.

Attachments

• SC seat.JPG
    SC seat.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 189
Flip said:
Need seats to match photo, gray vinyl and tweed. Came in the 92 & 93 SC’s. Needs to be mint as possible. Will buy just bottom or backs depending on what you have. Will pay top $$ for mint seats.

I've got a set out of a 93 SC in perfect shape...

230.00 Shipped

Let me know
Tim

Tim,

My net is down right now with the storm here in Orlando, but
If you have a set in mint or near mint cont. I'll take them
for the $230 with shipping let me know.
I take it that they are grey and just like the photo.
Thanks,
Flip
I have to check my e-mail at Kino's, call me at 407-579-6984 if you want.

Last edited:
I have the seats you need

If you're still looking, I have a pair that match from my 1992 SC. Drivers side needs the outer bolster repaired, and the Passenger side lower plastic panel is in poor condition. $100/pr + shipping, or make me an offer.
I'm in Sacramento Ca, 95822. If you're interested, I'll take a few photos, and start thinking of how to package & ship them...

Dave, send me some phot'o's. The covers can slip off the seat frames to save on shipping cost, or ship withour the rails to save on weight.
Thanks,
Flip

naclk9 said:
If you're still looking, I have a pair that match from my 1992 SC. Drivers side needs the outer bolster repaired, and the Passenger side lower plastic panel is in poor condition. $100/pr + shipping, or make me an offer.
I'm in Sacramento Ca, 95822. If you're interested, I'll take a few photos, and start thinking of how to package & ship them...

Back