Spinningwheels-SC Website Hacked Into

93SuperCoupeBoy

Today, estimated time to be around 10 o'clock this morning, someone deliberately hacked into a portion of the Spinningwheels-SC website. The result was a "banner" placed over the entire frontpage of the website. Whether this was simply a "joke" or a meaningful attack against Spinningwheels-SC, the information has already been gathered, evidence saved, and a report submitted to the FBI Internet Fraud Complaint Center.

I am also asking that anyone that may have information, although it's a far fetched idea, on this attack against SW, to please provide me with any information. The images placed on the SW website resolved to madoz.jeeran.com/hack.gif which is an account through Jeeran.com which is an Arab web community.

So, please be patient AGAIN as we have even more problems to sort out and get resolved. First Victor gets a hurricane, then we get the website hacked into, and then possibly another hurricane for Victor!!!! WHEN WILL THIS @#$%@ STOP??????

Thanks for any and all support, and don't worry, orders are still being processed and shipped, so keep em' comin'!

Nick

Could you please pass the message on to Victor that I would be more than happy to help him secure his website/pc for free? :) I have seen this ******** before, you just have to picture a monkey behind the computer.

93SuperCoupeBoy said:
Today, estimated time to be around 10 o'clock this morning, someone deliberately hacked into a portion of the Spinningwheels-SC website. The result was a "banner" placed over the entire frontpage of the website. Whether this was simply a "joke" or a meaningful attack against Spinningwheels-SC, the information has already been gathered, evidence saved, and a report submitted to the FBI Internet Fraud Complaint Center.

I am also asking that anyone that may have information, although it's a far fetched idea, on this attack against SW, to please provide me with any information. The images placed on the SW website resolved to madoz.jeeran.com/hack.gif which is an account through Jeeran.com which is an Arab web community.

So, please be patient AGAIN as we have even more problems to sort out and get resolved. First Victor gets a hurricane, then we get the website hacked into, and then possibly another hurricane for Victor!!!! WHEN WILL THIS @#$%@ STOP??????

Thanks for any and all support, and don't worry, orders are still being processed and shipped, so keep em' comin'!

Nick
who ever did that is *******!!!!!!

Thanks for the offers, but I've got it taken care of and the website is back up and SW is running at full force for the time being:) It didn't compromise any of our computers as our website is hosted by a 3rd Party provider.

I have still filed a complaint with the FBI about it however, so I'm hoping they might care a little bit. It's just the fact that it's annoying and it was still defacing a business website.

Nick

those terrorists, first airplanes now computers will this ever stop, i think i will put some duct tape around my phone jack so they wont slip in.

damn that sucks, mad hacker ey, hmmmm... one wrong turn deserves another?

Last edited:
Back