Candy Apple Red powdercoated motor

V6Sprout

Here are some pics of a 5.0L mustang motor I just finished, its my step brothers. The parts are Candy Apple Red with red metallic additive, really sparkles int he light. The flash makes the red look a little orange but its a beautiful red. The upper intake and pullies were done in Smoked Chrome.

enginepic.jpg

enginetop.jpg

It looks great, but I think I would have spent a little more time cleaning up the rest of the engine compartment to make it look a lot better.

Rich1034 said:
It looks great, but I think I would have spent a little more time cleaning up the rest of the engine compartment to make it look a lot better.

we hid a bunch of wiring, but more will be hidden later, we washed down the engine bay but did not do much else cause the car will be getting painted soon, and the motor will be pulled to have the engine bay painted at that time as well.

V6Sprout said:
we hid a bunch of wiring, but more will be hidden later, we washed down the engine bay but did not do much else cause the car will be getting painted soon, and the motor will be pulled to have the engine bay painted at that time as well.

No "buts" here. I think it looks great man. Keep up the good work! :cool:

the factory caster camber plates will be getting done in Candy Red as well, and we are making a custom Carbon Fibre cover for the wiper motor, right now we just want the car to run to see how the new cam and ported intakes feel.

I went with an extrude hones factory upper and lower in my stang..Powdercoated the upper a midnight metallic blue. I think it looks great.

Keep us posted..And with teh cam the idle should be set somewhere around 1000 to get good isle quality

Back